I want the credits used for upgrading the mods back.

Please reset my mods at level 1 and reimburse the credits. In their actual form i see no reason to spend 500k to upgrade one mod.

Bait and switch?

But i agree that yes, this is the right way mods should have been introduced in the first place.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. I like the mods. Need all those credits back now though.rest them all to 1 and give credit refunds.
  • Options
    This is thievery.
  • Options
    +1 with OP.
    Instead of leveling and starring some chars, I focused only on level mods.
  • Options
    Please reset my mods at level 1 and reimburse the credits. In their actual form i see no reason to spend 500k to upgrade one mod.

Bait and switch?

But i agree that yes, this is the right way mods should have been introduced in the first place.

I completely agree please reset and refund all the credits we wasted on the wrong mods

• Options
    And all the crystals used for refreshes to get additional energy to get more mods.
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Completely agree here. I like the current implementation of the mods augmenting existing characters rather than turning them into abominations, however I would like the opportunity to re-evaluate on spending credits on the new mods individually rather than based on what they were previously. A reset of mods to level 1 and refunds on it would seem reasonable.

Also I am unsure as to the cost of upgrading mods now, but it would seem a little extreme to leave mod upgrade prices the same as it was previously due to the power of the mods being severely diminished. Since the mods are about 1/5th to 1/10th of what they used to be, the price of the mods should be adjusted accordingly.

• Options
    Definitely. This was a knee **** reaction based on a few whiners.
  • Options
    It costs more to upgrade mods now. The lucky chance is vastly reduced. They did you a favor and kept them at the same level. They even unassigned them so you could move them around if you wanted.
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
  • BillyBeans
    440 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I spent 31 million credits and 7k in crystals upgrading mk5 health mods and refreshing challenges.

Literally spent nearly every credit and crystal I had been saving up for months as a ftp...now it was all for nothing. I'll give them a couple days to issue credit refunds in the next few updates...that is the only way I could stay playing this game.

F. M. L.
    I hate this game
  • Astateofmind
    160 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It costs more to upgrade mods now. The lucky chance is vastly reduced. They did you a favor and kept them at the same level. They even unassigned them so you could move them around if you wanted.

I don't need that favor, if the mods stay like this i would NOT prioritize mods over leveling or even upgrading my toons to 7* or getting gear for my toons - i have 2 toons i can push to 7 stars but the benefits of that were vastly out weighted by mods. I wouldn't even have been spending the cantina energy on mod battles.

They forced my hand in getting and upgrading the mods as being the only viable solution.
  • Options
    Keep windmilling crap updates against these walls. Something will stick sooner or later. I need to hire a SWGOH intern to monitor the changes, and provide me with a summary of the current state of the game, daily. This is too much. It's a game, not a job for Pete's sake.