Mod drops from challenges.

Keyper
245 posts Member
Info fo you: All are 5* now, from what I got. A third to half had a mod.

All that dropped for me were of the 3 basic shapes. Square circle triangle. Do we have a shape rarity issue here? Is it harder to get diamond, arrow, plus? Does it depend on the challenge? I did health.

Replies

• Options
    I am having the same problem. It is absurd.
  • Options
    Arrows and triangles are the elusive 2 for me. Tons of + and 0.
  • Options
    Arrows, triangles, and plus here. ****'s ridiculous.
  • Options
    I have a ton of health, maybe 300+. Little less than half are squares and circles, hardly any right side.

Have a lot of potency too, but those are mostly arrow and triangle.

The others seem evenly mixed but small sample size.
  • Options
    Pumped at least 2000 energy into crit damage still can't get that elusive 30 speed arrow just useless mods I can't equip

Can't even buy it in the shop it's enfuriating to say the least
  • Options
    It has been reported extensively that there is a bias of the shape drop rate. Arrow, triangle and cross are the least frequent. Curiously, those are the ones with variable primary stats, and the most important. Not a coincidence.
  • Options
    Mods were all I farmed last weekend and I did get a fair amount of random mods. I dropped about 100 mods however amazingly I didn't pull a crit damage, speed, potency, tenacity and only one crit chance 3 * mod. I am amazed at the rarity of those mods and that I didn't drop a single one.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I can't get a mod on the right side of the board (arrow, triangle, plus). I get 90% circle, 7% diamond, 3% square. The drop rates have been around 30%, but when you get the same mod all the time it feels like a complete waste. Should have the same odds of getting all the different mods.
  • Options
    It's weird, but the last two days I've gotten just two mods from a my 2x refreshes from critical damage. I'm waiting for it to go back up but I've never ever had his bad rng before. Plenty of purple mats tho. I'm swimming in those
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."