Mod changes

With the recent mod changes are there plans to refund crystals spent in acquiring the mods in their original form?

Reasons for asking is that having seen the powerful effects of a mod, I decided to spend a large amount of crystals in order to boost my characters. If the mods were applied in their now updated format I wouldn't have bothered!!!

Also, the "level the playing field" msg where my mod 6 (level 15) was removed and replaced with a mod 5 (level 1) is utterly rubbish and I did not receive any credits back to compensate me for this downgrade.

Very disappointed!!!!!

Hopefully I get a response to this post as my other one regarding a previous issue did not see that courtesy.

Replies

• Options
    So true, I feel you guys, same story :(
  • Rin
    9 posts Member
    Options
    same story
  • Options
    Waiting for an ea response...
  • Options
    Same exact story... I finished all the 8 stage battles, and have done several of the challenges. Spent lots of crystals, energy, and credits plus REAL money to get fully maxed mods for all my high level toons... Only to have it all watered down and be made totally useless. I even see they haven't reduced the high cost to upgrade the mods... So you still pay out the wazoo with hugely less return. I could have spent resources leveling up other toons I need, instead of allegedly enhancing with mods. I want a refund of my money, as I feel I was baited with nice appealing product, but switched with worthless junk...
    I swear, do these Devs not test anything out before they release it??? Surely they can't be that **** to just release stuff without knowing how it will work... If they are indeed paying attention to us, then they should know it sets an extremely bad taste in players mouths to have stuff nerfed into oblivion...
    But when they do it time and time again.... Ruining gameplay... If they don't solve this screwup quickly, I am done with this game...
  • Options
    Waiting for an ea response
  • Rin
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Btw, "discussing refunds" is not allowed on the forums. I got one of my posts deleted for it and yours probably will be to. IMO just edit out the refund bits.
  • Options
    They took our Mk 6&7 mods, reworked them, and sent them back along with the difference in upgrade price. So we know for a fact they can do this. Which should be done again, cuz the current price to upgrade and remove a mod is exuberant compared to the little benefit that they actually give.

As far as reparations ...I'm not holding my breath, but I am expecting the above at the very least ...only fair after what went down. And I was one of the ones who spent millions of credits and thousands of crystals the first 24 hours. I don't expect this thread to stay up long but hopefully it's seen and taken to heart :/
  • Options
    Still waiting for an EA response
  • Options
    Yeah I went full on mod crazy when it came out now all my mods are worthless. Oh well I still attach them just not spending the big credits anymore not worth it.
  • Options
    Still awaiting EA response
  • Options
    Same here.... Not one single word from them, and it has been several days now.... They obviously don't give a crap about those of us regular players now feeling very ripped off. I spent money I would not have otherwise spent, just so I could go full mod .... Some may say , oh you should have known better... Well, maybe... Just maybe. But I was willing to make the trade due to the nice reward I was getting in return. If I had known they would nerf mods into total meaningless and worthlessness items, I most definitely would not have spent the money, crystals, energy, etc to buy into the mods. I am giving to the end of the week for resolution, since they have had my complaint long enough, and then I am done with this game. The devs obviously are only concerned with banking money for the company, and at all concerned about those who will no longer be spending that money. My spending, alone, doesn't keep this game running, but I also know I am not the only spender to be leaving the game if this crap doesn't stop and doesn't get resolved. Many others quit even after the previous disaster of an "improvement".
  • Options
    Still awaiting ea response
  • Options
    Well same for me too
    They did give us three wonderful days of happiness with 350 k of credit
  • Options
    Is it a joke or what !!
    I want my money back
  • Options
    you won't get it. they have no intention on giving you your money back. All they are doing now is seeing how much money they can milk out of everyone. Too much stuff to spend credits on and not enough places to earn them, hence you need to spend crystals to get the credits.
  • Options
  • Options
    @cyberwar34. ... After 2 weeks of posting on this forum, and submitting 2 feedback directly to them as well, I have not received anything whatsoever. I have checked my credit card balance to see if anything had come through. Thus far, nothing has. So, despite my legitimate pleas to a greedy company that has shown they don't care, they have not acted in good faith to resolve this. So... I have disputed the charge via my credit card directly, and the funds I used solely for the purposes of going full mod crazy, will be given back to me. I will be getting my money back, and I will not be spending another penny on this game... That is the result EA has caused to happen.
  • Options
    Still awaiting Ea response
  • Options
    NightForce wrote: »
    @cyberwar34. ... After 2 weeks of posting on this forum, and submitting 2 feedback directly to them as well, I have not received anything whatsoever. I have checked my credit card balance to see if anything had come through. Thus far, nothing has. So, despite my legitimate pleas to a greedy company that has shown they don't care, they have not acted in good faith to resolve this. So... I have disputed the charge via my credit card directly, and the funds I used solely for the purposes of going full mod crazy, will be given back to me. I will be getting my money back, and I will not be spending another penny on this game... That is the result EA has caused to happen.

That's what you are going to have to do. I feel bad for anyone who paid by debit, they are just stuck with the bill. Dispute is MUCH harder that way.
  • Options
    I have stopped spending any cash in this game. I've left feedbacks that until things are fixed(galactic war is an outright mess) I will not put one penny in the game. While I dont mind putting money in for the devs hard work I ask feeling like I am being FORCED to dump large sums of money. It just seems like every update is geared toward forcing players to dish out large amounts of cash if they want to continue playing. While I put money in as a way of saying "I really enjoy you game here's some money to keep it going".But the way they are behaving I'm hoping the game tanks and shuts down I'm tired of feeling taken advantage of. They don't listen to our comments and I've heard they actually delete them. The only way the will get the message is if WE ALL CLOSE ARE WALLETS AND SPEND NOTHING!
  • Options
    If you expect to get a refund from playing and dropping your money I'm sorry to say you are not going to get it. Buyer beware!
  • Options
  • Options
    still waiting