Now mods arent worth the credits

Merrfc
29 posts Member
I would like 14 million credits back. This super nerf makes them almost worthless. I would have never spent that many credits leveling them. I wish that you would just stand behind a decision for a week instead of instantly caving to a bunch of whiners.

Replies

• Options
    The higher rank mods cost a bit too much to upgrade for what they do currently (today)

The cost does not justify the effect.

Lowering the price a tad would be great since the effect is a bit lowered today compared to yesterday.
  • Options
    I have faith they will have the logic to decrease the costs early next week. Just waiting for people to drain their credits over the weekend.
  • Options
    No, they aren't worthless. At all. They are still extremely strong. Stop complaining.
  • Merrfc
    29 posts Member
    Options
    No, they aren't worthless. At all. They are still extremely strong. Stop complaining.

Oh, look. I found a whiner and touched a nerve. Were the big bad mods too strong for your little f2p team?
  • Options
    It takes time to level things. If everything happened in a day people would quit out of brboredom
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Merrfc wrote: »

Oh, look. I found a whiner and touched a nerve. Were the big bad mods too strong for your little f2p team?

the irony of you calling him a whiner ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

That's not irony, nor is he whining.
  • Options

I would wager we could look back at your post history and see a bunch of whining about Mods a few days ago. You had your turn. Now go sit in the corner.
  • Options

Except he actually has the right to
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    thefly108 wrote: »

Except he actually has the right to

everyone has the right to whine, doesnt make it less ironic when you call someone else a whiner when you are whining yourself, regardless of right and wrong.
    both sides "whining" actually have a point, whether you agree with them or not is irrelevent.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

@leef You win the " Mocking Obvious Irony award", sir. Well played.

Here's the difference:

Mods SCALE now. That's how you keep it proportional.
    It keeps stars and gear in play for the base number.

Hard number mods ( like + 6k Prot, which I had) not only skew things terribly but make it FAR too easy to pop on a crap toon and pass challenges you have no business passing.

As a guy who spent a ton ( crystals I'd had already), took first place and got solid mods and has a good bench, this was necessary to level the playing field.

A total mod refund and reset of all mods to 1 wouldn't hurt though. Allowing people to decide NOW where to allocate funds since the parameters have changed wouldn't be unreasonable, nor really change ANYTHING. jMO there, a ton of self interest included.
  • Options

I'm not F2P. I run a droid team with B2.

I also don't whine and run around creating threads looking for handouts because something I had got nerfed.
  • Options
    Got to say they are definitely not worth the 500k credits that are needed for each mod or the 120 cantina energy to get just 1 of them now, but then we have to have them because others have them. All they have done is created a great need for credits when we didn't have enough already.
  • Guyver
    26 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Mods arent bad or not strong. Think in two teams full max everything, lvl gear star. Think on both teams composed by exactly the same chars. Now put the right mods in one team and none in the other. Which one is superior? Or statisticaly better chances to win? a 5, 10, 15% in one stat is a huge difference in the end game lvl, which I can bet is what everyone is targeting to reach, right? I feel that the actual complains about mods are just about how sweet it tasted to break the game in auto for a couple of days, an as this game is highly addictive a lot of people just can not wait to feel OP again.
  • Serpit
    61 posts Member
    Options
    I am fine with the nerf still some of us invested in mods that are now completely worthless. Most of my mods +15 5*, I will have replace. A lot of them are flat stats and hp based mods. Simply we are asking for a refund.