Loosing even more guildmates

J7000
2059 posts Member
Nice fix CG. We lost guildmates after your first reckless move and looks like your fix has even more dropping. You need to quit the knee-**** reactions

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    If your losing guildmates now then either they blew lots of cash and now have a product they didnt originally purchase or they should just make up their minds
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Oh and to quote you... "nice fix CG".... i couldnt agree more... was a great fix... not for everything but mods are what they should be
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @Saraleb Are you going to stop trolling anytime soon? Or you simply don't understand the anger here? They've put tier 6 and 7 mods into raids, people prolly hurried up and upgraded them with a lot of credits and then they reverted them to tier 5 and nerfed all mods. Basically everybody that spend crystals/credits since mod update should be re-imbursed.
  • Options
    Have you considered tightening them up? It will help brother.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    @Alexone sorry was i being a baby again ?
    How about looking at my post history... in past 5 posts i must have said several times people must and should be reimbursed for what they purchased as what they bought effectively got changed... (no i wasnt one of them but i have spent money on this game so empathise with the issue)

I assume only reason your talking to me is its a weekend or you would be in school
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    @Alexone sorry was i being a baby again ?

Yes
  • Options
    I like the fix. Mods are not completely OP anymore, they are just good. Like they should be.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    boellefisk wrote: »
    I like the fix. Mods are not completely OP anymore, they are just good. Like they should be.

Agreed 100%
  • Options
    My guid which is a Great guild its just waiting for some info about whats happening. I fear that it might be the end of most of the guild.
  • Options
    but to upgrade them , the price is still at Op value. they always nerf power but never the cost of credits
    characters get nerf , mods got nerf but price is always raising !
  • chainsaw
    359 posts Member
    Options
    They will be back....i see tons of people still on here that said they were gonna leave....gone for 3 hours and then they're back
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    chainsaw wrote: »
    They will be back....i see tons of people still on here that said they were gonna leave....gone for 3 hours and then they're back

+1
  • Options
    Mods are fixed.

It's a good thing.
  • Options
    Maybe if they did some kegels they wouldnt be so loose.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

Actually I just joined them. Enjoy the game. Always fun to be a paying beta tester. Google and apple both looking at this app and thinking wth is going on?! Been here since Nov and really cannot believe what I've seen. Thanks for all the free fish! :)
  • Options
    Mod are worthless now. The really isn't any point in their introduction really. Just more of the same. It was perfect. Now I shake my head in disappointment every time I look at them. They completely removed any customization element from them. Now the best you can hope for is to pad your strengths a bit. But hey, the vocal few were able to force a reversal of a fun and exciting new change so at least there is that. So depressing that this is the state of the player community.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Monobrow wrote: »
    Have you considered tightening them up? It will help brother.
    Maybe if they did some kegels they wouldnt be so loose.

Lolz. They're too busy arguing to notice. You both beat me to it
  • ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    Options

Thats not been the situation in our guild.
  • Roux
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Luckily we have only lost 6.. I understand many have lost more but 6 active players still make a difference.