How about that Ahsoka panel at Celebration yesterday, eh?

Told you she was alive....

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    How bout that Rebels panel an hour ago? The rumors were true, that was a pretty big reveal.
  • Options
    Haven't seen it yet!
  • DarthAl
    125 posts Member
    Options
    She's not alive.
  • Options
    Totally alive.
  • DarthAl
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Idk think she will use in vision or flashbacks. The season 3 trailers looks awesome tho.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    S3 rebels trailer. Even if you aren't interested in the show, if you don't mind some spoilers there's a pretty big reveal for the current Star Wars canon in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ
  • Options
    Just watched it. OMG. Rebels is a show I've been on the fence about since it started. It's cool the saga is expanded but it seemed rather too kid oriented. Predictably, as it's a Disney show. But after Ahsoka was brought on and then Rex (big Clone Wars fan here) I watched it routinely. Congrats Disney. I actually used my DVR for one of your shows and had to fast forward through toy commercials to enjoy it lol

This trailer looks so good though. And it's just the first half of the season. Thrawn was destined to make the jump from EU to canon. It was inevitable. Just far too strong and viable as a character. I'm surprised it took this long, honestly.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure you see her walking out of the Sith temple at the end
  • Options
    Foxxphyre wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you see her walking out of the Sith temple at the end

Oh, she's totally alive. She's got the Sister's life force in her. And Vader didn't have that special dagger that's needed to put one of those celestial whatever's down.

Besides. They didn't have time to really even fight anymore before that whole thing went up in that energy explosion.
  • Options
    GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN!
    Im so glad that this character is being included in the new canon of the SW universe. I feared we "lost" him. I was foolish to underestimate the Grand Admiral.

Rebels is a show that took a while to mature. Clone Wars did too.
    Im glad to see Ezra got a haircut and doesnt look so much like Aladdin.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    It may be more of a kid's show, but for those of us with kids, it is something we all can watch together (yeah, I may have taught the toddlers to ask for it by name).
    So excited about the new season of Rebels! Mandalorians with jet packs and (hopefully) more Ashoka, what's not to like? :-)
  • SoillaTheGrouch
    90 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Holy cow, that trailer was awesome! I can't wait for the new season! I can't believe people still doubt this show. Just watch it already.