Stealth Nerf to FOTP Damage?

Maybe I'm crazy and the RNG Gods have been angry at me today, but I swear that my 5* FOTP is hitting for much less damage today than he was yesterday. Non-crits are hitting for 2800-2900 where they were hitting for 3500 on the low end previously. This is against "squishys".

Has anyone else noticed this?

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    No not at all, all of em i faced in arena today hit as hard as ever.
  • Options
    Twinzer0 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm crazy and the RNG Gods have been angry at me today, but I swear that my 5* FOTP is hitting for much less damage today than he was yesterday. Non-crits are hitting for 2800-2900 where they were hitting for 3500 on the low end previously. This is against "squishys".

Has anyone else noticed this?

they never hit for 3.5k non crit. Source: i have him. really low 3k's yes but never close to 3.5k. like 2.9-3.1 max. Also each person you attack has different armor/resistance.

• Options
    Rng. I had him only shoot once like 5 times tonight. My first thought was "omg nerfed" lol.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    Lol. He is ok. Expect outcrynfrom
    Me and many other if they tamper with him. I ate all the one shots and when I am bringing him to 5* and having used several crystals, I expect him to be left alone.
  • Options
    Lol. He is ok. Expect outcrynfrom
    Me and many other if they tamper with him. I ate all the one shots and when I am bringing him to 5* and having used several crystals, I expect him to be left alone.

That's not going to happen. They will most likely adjust FOTP. There are a lot of funky things going on with it.
  • Options
    I'm not saying it happened as I don't use him or ever see him in Arena, but today and yesterday there were 3 (I think) updates. So something has changed. It's probably just the 6 &7 * Vader nerf to 5* and some minor bug fixes, but it could be a nerf to FOTP.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    If they nerfed FOTP I'm out. I've gave my first born child unlocking and starring him to 6* since launch. Thousands of crystals. If everytime I grind a powerful character and invest money in doing so they change the character what's the point in playing? That being said I can almost guarantee they didn't nerf him. The backlash would be something that could cripple the game by losing so many financial investors. Time will tell.