Guild Bank Coins not accruing properly, Guilds check your coins!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    yeah but im not even getting my daily rewards either. came in first 3 times with no coins to show for it. this all happened in 1 week. please fix this bug
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

Apologies guys. I see it was just a visual bug. It's counting today and my guid leader assured me yesterday that the accrual is counting.
  • Options
    Any update this is still happening. Yesterday the member in 2nd place in the LS/DS only had a coin count of 126 coins and a contribution to the activity of 960. Please respond or assist the guilds that are affected.

I2ed Squadron
  • Options
    The biggest problem with this is monitoring guildmates' activity. As mentioned it's only visual, but with the manage window showing so many members under 600 contributed you can't crack down on anyone when you're only accruing 28-29k per day.
  • Options
    bump, this is still an issue
  • Options
    Guild is There is no try do or not.

We are having the same problem. We have 50 guild members and about a handful do not participate. However the majority do their 600 coin contributions daily and we are barely cracking 17 daily coins in total. This isn't just a visual bug under the stats it is actually a bug where players are not getting the coins for their daily contributions. Please please check this out, i am not sure if it's dependent on what device players are using. If I can find a pattern I will let you know.

Thank you, we are missing out on raid rewards because of this.