About mods, without rage

ripthestage
153 posts Member
edited July 2016
I wrote a long post but your forum engine just messed it, so I don't do that again.

Short version:
Original mods were fun. Those were able to boost any toon from our roster to be arena tier and it we could be creative. I admit many didn't like the change but so what? You wrote us many times you needed time to change something with care (Poe, speed, GW etc) but this time you nerfed the hell out of mods within days. Not to mention the static to % change, which ruined our builded system and now we need to invest a lot in different mods to have the same kind of result (with lower values of course). Do you think it was a smart move? Twist the game twice within a week after majority spent a lot on a system?

Currently mods are necessary evil. You need them to be competitive but they don't help us to be able to use our roster. Obsolete toons are obsolete again. They were useful ones with the originally released mod system.

The only problem was that some people had mods, some didn't. Health is ffa and everyone should be able to clear it. It means within 1-2 weeks those guys could catch up to the leaders. Then problem solved.

I want a real compensation, not like the Bariss one. This time you should please us after you twisted us twice a week and made our spendings obsolete, spent on bad choices. Be a gentleman this time, won't hurt. And I don't believe you revert this mess back but if I were you I would give back the original mod system with the original drop rate and would allow players to enjoy their roster. Instead of feeling like we have a necessary evil: mods. They don't do anything this time, but they do enough to be easier the life with them. We need to spend on credits a lot, still.

If you want to solve the problem, you don't need a hammer. Revert back to the original mod system with the original drop rate. Maybe a bit nerf on the OP mods (some t6-7 like speed) and that's all. 2 weeks and majority would enjoy it. For the rest, make sure non mod players don't need to fight mod teams in GW and that's all. In arena it is not a problem if a weaker squad can't beat a stronger one. That would be normal (finally), just saying...
Post edited by ripthestage on