1088 posts Member
edited July 2016
With the addition of CN and JS, what do you guys think of:

- Nute (L)
- Leia
- Jawa Scavenger
- Chief Nebit
- Dahtcha

Leia can stealth right away and destroy with crits and TM gain.
JS can detonate Nute's thermals and proc debuffs. Chief Nebit will call Jawas to assist and grant them stealth, and Dahtcha can get stealth by himself. His AoE will give him 100% TM and he hits a lot with crits.

Replies

• Options
    perhaps consider 2 taunters. Making everyone stealth, they focus fire on Nebit, after that it's free game because they're all stealthed. Over in 3 rounds. Make sure to fully Def/HP mod Nebit if going this route.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome idea!
  • Options
    I was thinking a NG lead team with jawas as well I'm currently working on it. I was thinking

NG L
    Datcha
    Chief
    JAwa Scavanger

JE is a nice TM boost and Crit chance up not to mention a heal. Also he is throwing out detonators for Scavanger. I think this team could be super deadly It all depends if Cheif Nebit is a good enough tank if not ST Han might have to be thrown in the mix as well
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    This is what I want to do as well.

I was thinking Nute, Nebit, Jawa, JE, JS

I see lots of people suggesting Datcha but I don't see why. Seems terrible to me. Whatever the case I think Jawa is a must, just the regular one, he's a beast with his AoE omegaed.

JE would give them all critical chance and all but Nute TM then Nebit does his assist stealthing 2 other Jawas who could then gain more TM when they crit. JS detonates JE and Nutes detonators.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Datcha's unique gives him 4.5 crit chance per jawa and + 15% crit damage. And consistently goes into stealth off basic.
    SWHS wrote: »
    This is what I want to do as well.

I was thinking Nute, Nebit, Jawa, JE, JS

I see lots of people suggesting Datcha but I don't see why. Seems terrible to me. Whatever the case I think Jawa is a must, just the regular one, he's a beast with his AoE omegaed.

JE would give them all critical chance and all but Nute TM then Nebit does his assist stealthing 2 other Jawas who could then gain more TM when they crit. JS detonates JE and Nutes detonators.

• Options
    I'm all about Team Jawa, JE lead. If I'd change something it'd be 88 over Datcha. JE lead has up to 194 speed in either combo without speed mods. 88's does a ton more damage, has a 5% more chance of ability block over Datcha, and can land defense down. Plus he'll go again and crit basic 20k plus on any toon that got 2+ neg status on.

Nebit has more health than GG or Phasma, think he'll make s fine tank.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    perhaps consider 2 taunters. Making everyone stealth, they focus fire on Nebit, after that it's free game because they're all stealthed. Over in 3 rounds. Make sure to fully Def/HP mod Nebit if going this route.

The issue here is that Nebit's taunt will be dispelled easily, since everyone runs either QGJ or SF.

I've thought it through, and I believe that

Nute (L)
    Leia
    Jawa Scavenger
    Aayla
    Fives

might be better. If you add critical chance mods to JS, he will probably crit on his AoE and go to stealth. Leia will also stealth in the first turn. Nute will throw his thermal, but JS will detonate them so it's not lost.
    The only problem I see is Nute may not be able to stealth before dying.

This and the fact that this team is extremely weak against AoE dispells.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Let's not forget Dengar
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Nute, Nebit, Jawa, Datcha + Leia/another tank might be the best set up I think. Jawa can stun anyone, not just droids, with his AoE omegaed.
    Sikho wrote: »
    The issue here is that Nebit's taunt will be dispelled easily, since everyone runs either QGJ or SF.

I've thought it through, and I believe that

Nute (L)
    Leia
    Jawa Scavenger
    Aayla
    Fives

might be better. If you add critical chance mods to JS, he will probably crit on his AoE and go to stealth. Leia will also stealth in the first turn. Nute will throw his thermal, but JS will detonate them so it's not lost.
    The only problem I see is Nute may not be able to stealth before dying.

This and the fact that this team is extremely weak against AoE dispells.

This feels like it's not staying true to the concept I mean it's hardly even a stealth team or a Jawa team any more like you might as well just take out Nute and Scavenger.

• CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm all about Team Jawa, JE lead. If I'd change something it'd be 88 over Datcha. JE lead has up to 194 speed in either combo without speed mods. 88's does a ton more damage, has a 5% more chance of ability block over Datcha, and can land defense down. Plus he'll go again and crit basic 20k plus on any toon that got 2+ neg status on.

Nebit has more health than GG or Phasma, think he'll make s fine tank.

JE does not have a leader ability. It is his unique that gives +10 speed per droid or jawa ally, which includes himself. His base speed at g10 is 153, plus himself makes him 163, add 4 jawas or droids and he moves at 203. This is without speed mods of course.

Also, IG-88s unique gives him 20% more damage for each enemy suffering a negative status effect, not per status effect.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....