Drop Rate for Tier 5 Mods

Jabbafet
14 posts Member
edited July 2016
http://imgur.com/D1U7Nng
This is from earlier when I used the multi-sim to sim 8 battles at once. I also spent 1600 crystals to refresh it so I could get that 1 piece of tier IV mod. Cantina energy is already precious. I have completely stopped farming cantina shards in favor of mod challenges, and now it seems pointless to even do that... what do you have to do to get somewhere in this game?

Replies

• Jabbafet
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Jabbafet wrote: »

I had a similar experience. Completely pathetic. Beating a dead horse but mods need to:
    1. Have their own energy source
    2. drop rate returned to 100%
    3. 5dot only on tier 3 or make two more tiers to accomplish to get 5dots
    4. cost to level reduced to half of what it is now, like it was before.
    5. be readjusted again to fit to a balance drop on ALL mods whether that be 10% of original or 50%. Whatever works best long term. But Off should not have been nerfed by 90% when speed was only knocked back less than 50%

And there is still the GW issue to fix....
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    They should at least add tier 5 mods in the raid if they are not going to increase the droprate back to 100%.
  • Options
    This has gotten kind of ridiculous. I've been a daily player since January and I have been tempted a lot this week to just delete the app and never play again.
  • Options
    1/8 seems consistent with what I've heard.
  • Options
    1/8 seems consistent with what I've heard.

1 tier V would be better than 1 Tier IV
  • Shroud_of_the_Wookie
    36 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yep, I multi-simed all my cantina energy, equating to 8 attempts and got ZERO mods. WTH? EA, seriously... You just don't test, nor think things through and it's obvious by what you push through. I called this long ago. I've been a player since near the start. I warned that people will leave when you show that you don't care about being thorough in testing of gameplay... And the straw is breaking and many are leaving. People will stop buying anything as I have done... Waiting to see if you actually get serious about fixing the game properly. Patience has worn thin. You decide EA.
  • Options
    The drop rate went from 100% to 0%.

They should be able to do something in between , no ?
  • Skirata
    163 posts Member
    Options
    In mod challenges, I've currently been 2 for 14, so if it's 1 in 8, I guess I'm lucky. :}>