No guild DAILY award in inbox?? NOT raid reward.

DARTH_TED
205 posts Member
edited July 2016
Ok I'm not crazy, this is the 2nd Saturday in a row that I've not received the daily guild contribution. What am I missing???
Post edited by DARTH_TED on

Replies

• Options
    Obviously you are missing your guild reward! Lol! Been there ... done that.
  • Options
    You mean the guild didn't make the minimum? There's no chance of that.
  • YoLaWi
    89 posts Member
    Options
    No raid reward as well
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Close and re-open the program. For some reason I don't get my raid rewards when I log in after the raid ends, I have to log out then back in.

I think this might happen if I log in in the hour between when the raid ends and the rewards are distributed, but it doesn't happen often enough that I think to test it out.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • YoLaWi
    89 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Close and re-open the program. For some reason I don't get my raid rewards when I log in after the raid ends, I have to log out then back in.

I think this might happen if I log in in the hour between when the raid ends and the rewards are distributed, but it doesn't happen often enough that I think to test it out.

It works! Thank you.
  • Options
    That's cool thanks, but I was referring to the daily guild activities rewards. Not raid rewards.
  • Dgreaser
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Log out and log back in. People are always crying about this. Easy fix
  • Options
    Done that. Thanks. Still not addressing the correct issue.
  • Options
    Not trying to be funny but did you do the right one? Happened to me once, did light side instead of dark and got nothing :(
  • Options
    Same issue for a few people in my guild. He relogged as well and nothing. Seems the problem is real.
  • Options
    Borderline OCD. pretty sure it was the right one. Third time in a week. But I thought I just got it quickly and didn't notice. Then there was the Saturday repeat.