HK or Sid as leader??

Going to run a team of Sid,lumi HK IG86 and then currently dooku but soon to be poggle. Better to run HK as lead for the turn meter or Sid so everyone gets the crits ??

Replies

• Options
    Since you have only one droid, HK leadership only benefits droid allies and not the rest. So running Sid will be a better option.
  • Options
    If you read HK's Leader description carefully it says, "Level 1Assassin Protocol - Droid allies gain 25% Critical Chance and gain 30% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit." I read that as only Droids get the 25% crit. Whereas for Sid, everyone does.

Whereas for IG-88, all allies get it. "Level 4Resourceful Pursuer – All allies gain 15% Critical Chance."

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Options
    I would be 100 times less likely to attack you if you were using HK as a leader simply because I fear the droid team that you may or may not have as far as I could tell just from your leader. If you aren't too high for others to know you by name then I would use Sid as leader for your first four battles then HK as leader for your last and as a defensive bluff to intimidate people.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I would be 100 times less likely to attack you if you were using HK as a leader simply because I fear the droid team that you may or may not have as far as I could tell just from your leader. If you aren't too high for others to know you by name then I would use Sid as leader for your first four battles then HK as leader for your last and as a defensive bluff to intimidate people.

Haha, so true. I just called someone's bluff like that and wasted them. I was expecting a full droid team..
  • Options
    Ry4meck wrote: »
    Going to run a team of Sid,lumi HK IG86 and then currently dooku but soon to be poggle. Better to run HK as lead for the turn meter or Sid so everyone gets the crits ??
    same team. But i replace HK = Darth Maul , although he has low hp but great aoe damage .
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

Haha, so true. I just called someone's bluff like that and wasted them. I was expecting a full droid team..

Multiple quotes post of the day, but I'd like to agree with both of you. I stay clear of droid teams. Poggle with droids, brrrr...