Speed bug?

Cloud9
62 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hello, so with the new mods I put my HK at 136 speed, my IG86 at 127 and my IG88 at 125. However when I use JE's turn meter ability in arena my IG88 goes first, then my IG86, then my HK47 last, which is the exact opposite of what it should be, like the ability didn't take into account the extra speed from the mods at all. Is there some kind of bug? Has this happened to anybody else?

Replies

• bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Options
    When many toons have full TM at the same time, you can't tell which one goes first.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You should remove all speed mods from your droids. They are worthless on them and instead stack crit damage and maybe offense % as much as you can. With HK leading speed is not an issue with 50% TM on crits
  • Cloud9
    62 posts Member
    Options
    bluenqm wrote: »
    When many toons have full TM at the same time, you can't tell which one goes first.
    bluenqm wrote: »

So you're saying that this isn't a bug? That speed doesn't matter at all if everyone hits max TM at the same time?
    I feel like that would be a design flaw
  • Cloud9
    62 posts Member
    Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    You should remove all speed mods from your droids. They are worthless on them and instead stack crit damage and maybe offense % as much as you can. With HK leading speed is not an issue with 50% TM on crits

Actually if HK goes before IG88 it allows IG88 to fully benefit from the extra damage from HK's debuffs. Which is the whole reason why I wanted speed mods on HK in the first place. But if TM doesn't work correctly then this is totally useless. Can a developer clear up this issue perhaps?
  • Options
    Cloud9 wrote: »

Can a developer clear up this issue perhaps?

Haha, good one! :D