Nightsisters/Clones left out of mod challenges

Mod challenges come out and Jawas are a character classification included and not Nightsisters or Clones. EA had to make multiple Jawas to make it possible to field a team of Jawas. They only had to create one clone to make a Clone team possible. They had a full Nightsister team they could've used for a mod challenge. Anyone who has put the time and effort creating Nightsister or Clone teams got a nice middle finger from EA on this one!

Replies

• Options
    My 1st team and strongest is nightsisters and because ea hasn't done anything with them, I'm on the verge of finding a new game to play
  • Options
    I gave up on my initial investment in a Nightsister team, they are all level 80 and just a waste of energy. I very wisely replaced them with droids.

They still deserve their own events, and could use some reworking. Make acolyte special strong enough to be useful to try and clear deathmark in raid P1.
  • Options
    Well... Clones are all pay characters so they aren't going to use them, and they also just had an event. Droids also aren't used in challenges but they have had 2 events now.

Buy as far as Jawa's go. If you don't have the foresight to realize that they are giving you the chance to get them now as the next raid is against Greivous and a Tank thing where you might need them, well I just helped you out.
  • Options
    Nighstsisters left out of omega events, mods challenge, and every single event there has been. they suck in arena, they suck in raid, only one character daka is good, assaj is so-so. the rest are collecting dust with mob enforcer, snowtrooper, urrorororo, finn, and the likes.
    I mean it would be nice if they introduced events to put these guys to use, but nooo nonono instead lets introduce new contents that breaks the game and make people quit 4Head
  • Saug77
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskens & Sith left out of everything too
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Saug77 wrote: »
    Tuskens & Sith left out of everything too

They have omega battles! lol
  • Options
    I'm assuming at some point they're going to do a nightsister event to win Mother Talzin shards. The few people who farmed nightsisters will be happy and all the whales will rush ($$$) to farm nightsisters so they can get their new toy.
  • Drekulviin
    379 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    EleNiggle wrote: »
    Nighstsisters left out of omega events, mods challenge, and every single event there has been. they suck in arena, they suck in raid, only one character daka is good, assaj is so-so. the rest are collecting dust with mob enforcer, snowtrooper, urrorororo, finn, and the likes.
    I mean it would be nice if they introduced events to put these guys to use, but nooo nonono instead lets introduce new contents that breaks the game and make people quit 4Head

Why ??? to make us again spend time and resources on seriously useless chars ? as Jedi
    Nightsisters are bad , no real dps , no tank , yes Daka is usefull for her stun ! heal not powerfull enough and revive is not reliable too random

why they didn't ? because probably 3% of the community have more than 2 Nightsister , that's why !
    i presume that 90% have Daka because we see her everywhere

so no thanks , enough of those challenges that require specific faction
    Post edited by Drekulviin on
  • Options
    Drekulviin wrote: »
    EleNiggle wrote: »

Why ??? to make us again spend time and resources on seriously useless chars ? as Jedi
    Nightsisters are bad , no real dps , no tank , yes Daka is usefull for her stun ! heal not powerfull enough and revive is not reliable too random

why they didn't ? because probably 3% of the community have more than 2 Nightsister , that's why !
    i presume that 90% have Daka because we see her everywhere

so no thanks , enough of those challenges that require specific faction

Now i know why youre banned from posting a thread
This discussion has been closed.