Where are the GW balancing we where promised?

Rui
80 posts Member
I read 3 to 4 days ago that an update was supposed to rework GW to make it easier to finish. The game was quick to make MODs "balanced" but the GW changes we've been promised for awhile haven't happened. With the credit crunch worse then ever because MODs cost so much to upgrade and that you need 8 synergy teams to get 3 dot and higher MODs not being able to complete GW is a real struggle on any game progression. It makes the game less fun and of the game isn't fun why would someone buy crystal packs at all?? Please don't edit are bane my post. As this is a real concern with hundreds of people I know who play the game and most of them have spent some money to support to game.

Replies

• Options
    they fixed mods so quickly because of the huge number of leaving players.
  • Options
    But they didn't fix anything. It's immensely more difficult. I have 3 complete squads of 7 star, level 79, gear level 9 players. I used to be able to get within 2 tiers of finishing GW, now I can't get past tier 7. It's just ****.
  • Rui
    80 posts Member
    Options
    I know they didn't fix anything, that was my point. I read they where supposed to make it a littler easier to help with the credit crunch. But they only made it harder
  • Rui
    80 posts Member
    Options
    What I would like to see happen in GW, if they want to make it so you are facing arena opponents. Make it 6 nodes long. Each node is a fully gear pvp team based on your power level. But each node you have all your protection and abilities ready to go. It starts fresh eash time. You still can retreat like normal. I think this would be a fun way to try out different pvp comps with out worrying about loosing rank of it doesn't work.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    The way the devs are going, all GW drops are now random chance. I honestly expect that now.