Credits. Yes again.

So I'm working on 6 characters. To star them up AND level them up AND mid them up I need roughly 40 million credits.

Currently best case is like 6 million a week. That includes beating GW every day and the scoundrel event appearing. Which we all know how likely both are.

Can we please get some credits into this game.

I have no problem grinding gear and shards. But once I have them I want to be able to make my characters usable.

Games are supposed to be fun.

Replies

• Options
    so that would be just over a character per week ??? sounds about right for how it should be... probably a little too quick if starting from Base.
  • Options
    Check out this thread and add your voice.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Oked
    16 posts Member
    Options
    More creds neexex for sure
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    so that would be just over a character per week ??? sounds about right for how it should be... probably a little too quick if starting from Base.
    How are you gonna gear them? I can farm maybe one cuff per week. OR one gun per week. And maybe one raid gear every other week. Not to mention Mk 8 Blastech, mk5 detonator, and all that other jazz...

Do you guys have a source of endless purple gear somewhere?
  • Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    How are you gonna gear them? I can farm maybe one cuff per week. OR one gun per week. And maybe one raid gear every other week. Not to mention Mk 8 Blastech, mk5 detonator, and all that other jazz...

totally agree with you.. I don't get why people think the credits is the bottle neck. it's the fact people are trying to level up too fast. then they end up getting a totally imbalanced team and wonder why gw is so hard.

everyone seems to want to be fully maxed with every character straight away.. I think they miss entirely the point of this game.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't get why people think the credits is the bottle neck.
    I can understand how a noob under lvl 80 might think it. This is where you are leveling 5-10 toons still. And where you think toons are useful without raid gear.

But once you get there, noobs, don't worry. You will swim in an ocean of credits with nothing to spend them on. Well, once you are done with mods, anyway. If you think you can gear more than 1 toon per 1-2 months, even with all the credits in the world, you will be in for a shock.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »

totally agree with you.. I don't get why people think the credits is the bottle neck. it's the fact people are trying to level up too fast. then they end up getting a totally imbalanced team and wonder why gw is so hard.

everyone seems to want to be fully maxed with every character straight away.. I think they miss entirely the point of this game.

Credits are the bottleneck especially with the addition of mods. You can buy gear from shipments for a comparable price to farming them. That's not the case with credits.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    DARTH_TED wrote: »
    So I'm working on 6 characters. To star them up AND level them up AND mid them up I need roughly 40 million credits.

Currently best case is like 6 million a week. That includes beating GW every day and the scoundrel event appearing. Which we all know how likely both are.

Can we please get some credits into this game.

I have no problem grinding gear and shards. But once I have them I want to be able to make my characters usable.

you can buy credits.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You can buy gear from shipments for a comparable price to farming them.
    For crystals? So where do I get free crystals for buying gear faster than the rate I just stated? FTR, I buy gear from shipments. And I don't even do cantina refresh, in order to save an additional 100 crystals a day. To buy gear. Because farming shards and promoting gear 7 toons doesn't do anything for you when you get to where I am. But keep doing your one or two cantina refreshes and collecting shards.... so you can hit the gear wall at 100mph.
    Credits are the bottleneck especially with the addition of mods.
    You are not listening. Credits are only a temporary bottleneck. Everyone that has made it past that bottleneck went thru the same thing... Except yes, the addition of mods makes it worse for new level players between 60-80. The increased GW payout should actually make it not too much worse. Maybe even less. But the grind is what it is. Don't worry, it gets worse.
    And yet you are here, instead of playing Doom. I hear Doom is fun. Maybe you're playing the wrong game?

• Options

Sounds like you're just bad at this. Go ahead an uninstall.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Why? I'm having fun. You're so good at this, but you're the one complaining?

I wish I could give you 3 million credits if you can tell me how to farm stun cuffs faster without spending money.

If step 1 is "win 1st place in arena everyday," then no thanks. How bout a solution for the other 95% of players?

• Options

actually he is trying to help and not complaining about the game. he is not saying he doesn't enjoy it or it needs to change. he is mearly explaining that the credit bottle neck has been the same for all and is a temp situation during a certain phase of growth. before you hit the other bottle necks... but without these bottle necks there would actually be no game. we would all have maxed toons all exactly the same... what is the point in that ?