Mod question

From what i saw mods color change every 3 lvls to end up gold from grey right?
How come i dropped some level 1 non grey mods? Is it possible to earn a golden mod a rank at level 1?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Non—grey level 1 mods have secondary stats per default. That's the difference.
  • Silken
    88 posts Member
    Options
    The colour just indicates how many secondary stats you can see.

I.e green shows one stat. Blue two, Purple three. Gold four

Highest I've had drop at level 1 is Purple showing three stats.
  • Options
    This means with a hellish luck you may drop a gold mod with dozens a secondary stats right of the bat? And Rank A ofcouse
  • Options
    Silken wrote: »

Then leveling these mods only increase the primary stats? Do you activate more secondary stats every 3 lvlup?
  • Options
    This means with a hellish luck you may drop a gold mod with dozens a secondary stats right of the bat? And Rank A ofcouse

I don't think it matters much though, if it's lvl 15 it will be A no matter what.
  • Options
    boellefisk wrote: »

I don't think it matters much though, if it's lvl 15 it will be A no matter what.

I thought leveling mod only increase primary stats not rarity
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Options
    You are correct.
    And when you level up your tier A mod, instead of creating new secondary stats, it adds up the current ones (at level 3, 6, 9, 12). You see the different now? Your secondary stats are stronger.
  • Silken
    88 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Silken wrote: »

Then leveling these mods only increase the primary stats? Do you activate more secondary stats every 3 lvlup?

They work exactly the same as every other mod. The only advantage is that you can see what stats the mod offers before levelling it.

• Liam87
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Secondary stats will increase in power as you level them up. It is significantly better than a grey mod.