Currently enjoying being on the darkside.

So much more fun now that I joined the darkside as a new account and having a ball hacking the @#$& out of your game. Why bother to pay to play when you can download a simple file and cause complete and utter chaos. See I played the game as was intended and even put some money in. If ya cannot beat em, might as well join them. Look forward to ruining your playing experience as mine was. Hack hack hack away my fellow darksiders. Let these fools enjoy their creation. Good luck to anyone not using hacks.

Replies

• Options
    Troll.
  • Options
    Very mature and really needs to be posted at forum...
    Sad.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Congrats on having so much fun, but if everyone did it the game would no longer exist and you wouldn't have any fun anymore. Maybe if you want to cheat you should do so without telling everyone about it.

Reported you btw

Have a nice day :smile:
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Could you also please ban this player. Cheers.

"Player Id Is ValiumZ. 576-494-554 Lvl 35 and climbing. Please feel free to add me."
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Also filed a report, hope it helps. Don't expect OP to reply on this topic. Just here to intoxicate the rest of us.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Lol. Good Luck banning said account I am cheating from. As for ValiumZ I havent bothered with my legit account because of cheating. So with that being said. Looking forward to ruining your gaming experience one player at time.