Lumi or Phasma?

Just turned lvl 40 and starting GW soon. Who shall i go for? Lumi or Phasma. Have them both at 3* atm.

Replies

• Options
    Lumi - she is the better choice. Phasma is pretty dem good, but Lumi is the core char.
  • Options
    DarthVanio wrote: »
    Lumi - she is the better choice. Phasma is pretty dem good, but Lumi is the core char.

Poe or Daka from Cantina? got both 4*
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I'd unlock Daks and then Poe all the way
  • Options
    Aquilla wrote: »

Very tough one. I am fond of daka, but Poe is pretty dem good. So fast and tanky, but Daka ... the revives are to strong, so many stuns .... Don't know man, rly don't know. I would prob go for Daka.
  • Options

Very tough one. I am fond of daka, but Poe is pretty dem good. So fast and tanky, but Daka ... the revives are to strong, so many stuns .... Don't know man, rly don't know. I would prob go for Daka.

You will need Daka - must if you need to complete the Dark Side battles. So get her first - unlocks at 4*. Then go for Poe all the way - as mentioned. Poe will very good in Arena. Daka will help in DS and GW. GW success is very important for GW shards.

However, I read somewhere if you have a very high DPS team, you might not need Daka for the DS battles.
  • Options
    I got both Daka and Poe at 4* now.
    Arijit wrote: »

You will need Daka - must if you need to complete the Dark Side battles. So get her first - unlocks at 4*. Then go for Poe all the way - as mentioned. Poe will very good in Arena. Daka will help in DS and GW. GW success is very important for GW shards.

However, I read somewhere if you have a very high DPS team, you might not need Daka for the DS battles.

I got Daka and Poe att 4* atm så your saying to go for Poe untill 7* now?
    I got JC 6* and Lumi soon 4* atm
  • Options
    From what I have read and understood. Lumi goes all the way to end-game. Stop investing on JC. His job is done till 5/6*. Stop harvesting hard nodes unless just for daily achievement. I will say farm rey node and Lumi node.

I also just unlocked Daka and now want Poe. But I will say save those hard earned Cantinna credits till the next update. See if we get any new players or abilities that may change the game. I am saving mine.