A outflow...

PhD
6 posts Member
Hi friends,

Since the system mods was announced, I was very excited because my teams could play my way. Really I found it very cool, and I could access it. But then, EA had the stupid decision of abusively nerf the drop mods, which ruined my fun. Somehow, EA believes that I will continue to spend a fortune to get in return some ridiculous mods. The end was I spend since about 4000 crystals, prorated in that period, to realize that the mods will not come to me. Not only has the drop from 100% to 20%, as only gives me useless mods. Strange that the Galactica war and arena you can find absurd mods, at least to my reality, a fact that made the relationship of EA to the player a bad joke. See, I think it's fair to pay some advantage, but the game should be feasible for F2P also, because without them the server does not exist (or do you think a minority who spends absurd in a game would if the server was desert? )

A casual player like me who do not spend more than a few dollars a month, have no chance in this game. No longer rpg / strategy when he took to the "gambling game."

I find it interesting to mention that I and some guild members abandon a game of another developer for the same reason that we're abandoning this. This system of mods is a blatant copy of said game, a penalty that you copied the defects as well.

That said, I close here, but not before giving my congratulations to EA for such a stupid attitude. Anger is big enough for me to come here to waste my time writing all this. But I do not care, it's a pleasure! And who knows it does not motivate EA think more in player that supports, rather than just in itself? So, who wants to continue playing will benefit. You see? My attitude is not so bad ...

Best Regards