edited January 2016
- RAID

- Anraeth Erith

- superslz

- HardcoreHorker

- Phantom

What´s up dudes? :smile:

Regards, Gonzi
My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
Post edited by haplothepatryn91 on

Replies

• Options
    Top 5 this evening are Grunt, Subcutaneous, Colbycheeze, Zhil Axfow (me), and Vindicator Landsoul.
  • Options
    I think i may be on your server, name is Mol Eliza and i use Bariss as Arena leader ;-)_
  • Options
    Yep! I'll shoot you an ally request when I can. Our server seems to be cheater-free (for now) - hoping for more social functions soon. Would love to have a guild with extra achievements.
  • Options
    I see you mol eliza! Im willkimm98 and rank 47 right now
  • Options
    murton09 wrote: »
    I think i may be on your server, name is Mol Eliza and i use Bariss as Arena leader ;-)_

LMAO.
  • Options

Could you be more generic? (chandler's sarcasm in case you didn't get it) :lol:
  • Options
    Yes mol eliza ...you are on our server... I am ripper..we have started a line chat...if interested in joining we want to start a guild
  • Options
    Hi Guys

I might be on the same server. Remember fighting Mol Eliza for top spot yesterday. Try to lookup Krish
  • Options
    Top 5 this evening are Grunt, Subcutaneous, Colbycheeze, Zhil Axfow (me), and Vindicator Landsoul.

I am on your server, I usually finish 4th but you took it yesterday! You guys must all be big spenders because you are all 3-4 levels ahead of me even though we all started at the same time (I know this because I finished 1st in arena on my first ever day on this game)
  • Options
    There is 100 Mol eliza, just so you know think I counted 6 in top 200 on my server I know there more lower levels
  • Options
    - RAID

- Anraeth Erith

- superslz

- HardcoreHorker

- Phantom

Regards, Gonzi

Oh man First i saw here whos actually on. The Same Server with me :)
  • Options
    Shock wrote: »
    - RAID

- Anraeth Erith

- superslz

- HardcoreHorker

- Phantom

Regards, Gonzi

Oh man First i saw here whos actually on. The Same Server with me :)

Im about top 140 and heres my Code:
    668-965-333
  • Options
    Hey guys, I´m a bit confused now. Could you confirm who is the LB with RAID, ANRAETH, RIPPER, GONZI, etc; including your IGN and rank?
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Options
    My server barely exists lol, I know some of the top people are platterman, g pain, mackalister, b dub 3 po, jorglukass to name a few and myself when I decide to use my attacks and stop playing around with my teams
  • Options
    I'm on your server!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options

We're on the same server lol we're also allies xD I'm tavomunk
  • Options
    Server mate here with raid, gonzi, anraeth erith! Russ here, Im usually finishing top 10, although I usually avoid you fellas if possible.
  • Options
    RlPPER wrote: »
    Yes mol eliza ...you are on our server... I am ripper..we have started a line chat...if interested in joining we want to start a guild

i know I wasn't invited... But.... I'm top 10 on your server too

• Options
    Yo Russ how you doing? :smile: -Gonzi
  • Options
    Yo yo yo. Wonderfully, trying to infect as many of my real life friends with the disease that is SWGoH. How you doin?
  • Options
    Anyone on my server?

YmR78pL.jpg
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    *Double Post*
  • haplothepatryn91
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Doing well man. Nice to meet you, it's good to see a familiar face from the Arena. Regarding Rip's post, you can add me to Line if you want so we can talk the stuff of our server :smile: gonzi_hoda that is
  • Options
    Anyone on my server?

YmR78pL.jpg

Yep! El Duderino here, I usually float around 20's-30's. I recognized your name, you have a tough squad, yo've one rounded me before, but I've also beaten you before as well. RNG-and-the-race-for-Poe-goes-first!

Cheers, man.

• Options
    Anyone on my server?

YmR78pL.jpg

Yep! El Duderino here, I usually float around 20's-30's. I recognized your name, you have a tough squad, yo've one rounded me before, but I've also beaten you before as well. RNG-and-the-race-for-Poe-goes-first!

Cheers, man.

Hey, bud. It's nice to finally meet someone from my server! RNG is absolute key to this game,is faced 1 guy 3 times today to get 4th spot, all 3 times RNG worked against me with his Dooku and Sid going first but luckily with changing my targeting order I managed to beat him (barely it came down to a 1v1 with my Poggle and his 5's) VindicatorLandsoul is, IMO, by far the toughest person to beat on our server, I've only managed to beat him a handful of times.
  • Options
    Anyone out there on my server? I know xeox is , anyone else?
    3E48390A-6B5D-4455-AA5A-677FCEFCC7B7.png.jpeg
  • Options
    Hello Ripper, Gonzi, Mol Eliza...

We should find other top Arena guys from our shard if anyone is interested in shard guild. Anraeth Erith, Phantom, HardcoreHorker, Darth75, DrunkShepard, Midget, Nash and many others. Few new races lately in top.

DarthLordMarin here
  • Options
    @haplothepatryn91
    @RlPPER
    @Russ_the_hutt
    @masterring

Hey guys! Sol Relection here. If anyone is still on Line shoot me a message.

Line ID: vipering
  • Options
    Wow, just stumbled on this thread, I am on this server as well since the beginning. I remember seeing Raid always up there at #1