Rey is MIA

i have not seen Rey in guild shard shop for days. I have over 2000 guild coins that want to be spent.

Replies

• MrMoody
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I think the characters there are being randomly shuffled every time the 6 hour expires :/

*ps just purchased Rey today and the other day ...
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    Could be worse could not have money and see it them everyday like me
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Didn t see j.e for a whole week 2/3 shipments...

And i got like 6 k Gtokens
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That's ok, the game has too many Rey's anyway.
    Have the same with JE the last 3-4 days.
  • Options
    she is currently the equalizer against teams with rey. fight fire with fire.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options

Horrible way to balance a game. How to kill diversity and pigeonhole people into a narrow approach of the game.
  • Options
    preach it
  • Galoopa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »

Horrible way to balance a game. How to kill diversity and pigeonhole people into a narrow approach of the game.

I agree, but you have no choice when you are getting hit for around 40k in damage from one character.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Galoopa wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »

I agree, but you have no choice when you are getting hit for around 40k in damage from one character.

I know. This is just a plea to the devs who should fix her.
  • Options
    i think guild shop refresh was stuck or something. i don't believe mine changed for a day or two
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    She's in my guild shipments now ... So is still appearing