#13 Small Life Changes: Raid Gear As A Permanent Position In The Shard Shop

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited August 2016
Small thread

We have had raid gear and parts in the shop for a limited time. I feel this was a great addition and should be a permanent position.

Especially if your like me and don't need GG shards.

#13 Small Life Changes: Raid Gear As A Permanent Position In The Shard Shop 30 votes

I would LIKE this change
100%
Mofojokers1992CallevaGiodude2000Capt_ConchLunchboxx77anonidudeDarythEpdameronflaw3dDwightHalpertTemperTantrumRengermanj9VersattiTankzzxRoguesaberWholfJimboeMc7RockstarBarhebraeus 30 votes
I would NOT like this change
0%
Other
0%
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Now that I have maxxed who I want in arena and gw shipments and not totally keen on gg I would like something else to spend shard shop currency.

Was a great idea, should be a permanent feature. I would also like to see other purchase options like credit packs, training droids and perhaps mods available in the shard shop.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    This is a very good idea. Other than the occasional Vader shard, and GG, I almost never see shards I need or want.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    This is most definitely a great idea. Even at the outrageous prices they will charge. At least it another way to get gear. Esp for ftp players. Which i am not