Chief Nebit or sthan?

So I just finished farming leia from arena. Was gonna do sthan next, but now I am wondering about nebit instead. Any ideas?

Replies

• Monobrow
    97 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nebit is likely useful for the new raid.. But not first pick either..

I am in the exact same boat and in 20 leia shards time will be doing sthan

That double tank with rg and sun fac for arena is just too strong atm
    Post edited by Monobrow on
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    LOL i m farming my droids ill get nebit latter i m sick of postponing my grind for droids...
  • Options
    double tank for arena? I love seeing a double tank in arena--I can try to kill their DPS (usually Rey) before RG procs, and then either dispel sthan with qgj or just ignore him and hit rg. I really don't know why anyone runs double tanks unless one includes sun fac.
  • mad3434
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Nebit is better in a droid team so you should go for sthan
  • Options
    On defense I feel like ST Han is weak as you just need one dispel to make him all but worthless for 4 (?) rounds.
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    MorbiusMD wrote: »
    So I just finished farming leia from arena. Was gonna do sthan next, but now I am wondering about nebit instead. Any ideas?

Nebit if you want to do the Critical Damage-Mod Challenge.

Also, Jawas will be useful in the upcoming AAT-Raid (droids there)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CSyebsgpQ
  • Obsid
    108 posts Member
    Options
    ST Han is likely to make a comeback with tenacity mods to stop the dispel, we will see...
  • Options
    Magilla262 wrote: »
    double tank for arena? I love seeing a double tank in arena--I can try to kill their DPS (usually Rey) before RG procs, and then either dispel sthan with qgj or just ignore him and hit rg. I really don't know why anyone runs double tanks unless one includes sun fac.

I run sthan and rg and almost never lose an arena match.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options

If you cant kill Rey before the taunt and don't run a meta team with QGJ, you're done. Rey defeats you before you can take down one single tank.
  • Osayu76
    13 posts Member
    Options

I run sthan and rg and almost never lose an arena match.

Depending on your team, double tank is a tough combo, but it's not what you use to win, it's what you have on the board to defend. If you win every arena game you'd be ranked number 1, but we all lose when our teams are on AI. That's when you know your team is solid. I feel like I'm one of a small handful not using any tanks or droids in the top 100, but I do often enough have to climb back up on refresh.
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Fatzke wrote: »

If you cant kill Rey before the taunt and don't run a meta team with QGJ, you're done. Rey defeats you before you can take down one single tank.

Still running Boba(L), Lando, Phas, STH, Rey. I typically kill Jinn first to keep my Han taunting... AOE has no problem snuffing out Rey, Leia, etc. I don't think that's meta though Lando love is certainly gaining steam. Still don't see him on my shard otherwise.
  • Options

Because I can hit 1 every day and don't get knocked past 15 overnight?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Because AI QGJ is dumb and hit Rey's foresight with HB leaving STH taunt all cleared?
  • Options
    CWent wrote: »
    Still running Boba(L), Lando, Phas, STH, Rey. I typically kill Jinn first to keep my Han taunting... AOE has no problem snuffing out Rey, Leia, etc. I don't think that's meta though Lando love is certainly gaining steam. Still don't see him on my shard otherwise.

I love Lando....my Rebel team usually makes very short work of the so-called murderdroid teams and he's a large reason why...but you probably won't see more of him until the AI starts using him correctly on defense. As I understand it, he won't AoE if there's a taunt up...and since everyone seems to be using RG these days....
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    CWent wrote: »

I love Lando....my Rebel team usually makes very short work of the so-called murderdroid teams and he's a large reason why...but you probably won't see more of him until the AI starts using him correctly on defense. As I understand it, he won't AoE if there's a taunt up...and since everyone seems to be using RG these days....

Those teams can be tough... able to knock out my Rey before Han puts up the shield. But as long she or Lando survive the initial firestorm, the match quickly turns as the droids peter out. And If AI controlled Lando's AOE correctly, the forum would explode with nerf cries. I'm able to hold inside rank 30 with ease, and snagging 10-20 at the bell. So I'm not pushing for any work to be done on the Stache.
  • Options
    Ok, thx for the advice, I am still not sure! Ha ha
  • Options
    Exactly so. Surviving the initial burst is critical. Once the ability block wears off and Han pops his shield, it's game over.
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Who do you run with, as you include Rey?

I use Ackbar L, Leia, Wedge, Han and QGJ to handle RG. I assume you replace Wedge with Rey? Sometimes substitute Lando with QGJ or Wedge depending on the team.