Suggestions on Mod Challenges

Minowara
536 posts Member
edited July 2016
I understand that we're getting a new raid soon, and that raid (or even our current raid) will likely to go back to dropping 6* mods or even higher.

I would like to touch upon the difficulty of farming the mod sets right now in the mod challenges. You need a full team of 5* people to farm the Tier 3 challenge. With very few exceptions (Jedi, Rebels), that is a VERY tall order, just to be able to unlock Tier 5 mods with a specific set bonus.

As an example, I am a dolphin as they call it, and I have Poe, Rey, Resistance Trooper, and Resistance Pilot. I don't have Finn (because he is pretty bad). But this challenge requires me to get Finn, which I am doing.

My suggestion:

If you release Tier 6 mods in the raid, please also release them in the mod challenges, maybe with a higher hurdle and a very high difficulty. Otherwise, the Tier 6 mods from raid drops will invalidate the Tier 5 mods farmable from the mod challenges.

If you decide not to add a Tier 4 mod challenge with Tier 6 mods, then please lighten the requirements for the mod sets. It's very difficult to have 5 characters, at 5* or higher, and strong enough to actually beat the mod challenges, especially in the factions with only 5 characters (Resistance, First Order, Jawas)

Given that you likely want your most prized possession to be raid-only drops, please reduce the requirement for these tier 3 mod challenges. Maybe four 5* characters, or three 7* characters, or something like that.

Replies

• Options
    Minowara wrote: »

As an example, I am a dolphin as they call it, and I have Poe, Rey, Resistance Trooper, and Resistance Pilot. I don't have Finn (because he is pretty bad). But this challenge requires me to get Finn, which I am doing.

That really is some ****. We have to put everything on hold and farm this **** char as our 5th to beat this challenge?