The cartel is looking for recruits!

I am not the leader of The Cartel, but i am an officer, we recently had to kick 8 players that were not producing in our guild. We have just moved onto tier 7 raids, we have 42 members and were using a couple MERCS to help us out. We would prefer to find solid members so we wouldnt have to go this route. We are a very friendly guild and help each other out as much as possible. If any of u are interested in joining The Cartel, please let me know

Replies

• Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    We have 8 spaces currently and potentially a couple more to follow (1 or 2 guys may have stopped playing).
    We're looking for 600 guild coins/energy expended per day and a healthy participation in all guild activities.
    Guild is on GMT
    We're hoping to stay on Heroic raids, so require players with at least 3 teams of 7* Gear 8 and above.
    Some of us use the app Line to chat. It's a bonus, but not mandatory. My Line ID: zarbax

If interested - please leave your ally code below, or contact me on Line
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Still have 8 spaces.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Down to 7 spaces.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    A couple more players and we'll start up a heroic raid tomorrow. We need guys who can do some damage.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    We're still looking for members. If you've got plenty of 7* toons and are an active player, join us.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    We are running a Tier 6 raid to let our bottom half practice the guards (they've been working on the toons, I feel they should know why).
    Once the coins fill up, we're back onto Tier 7. If you want to cash in, help us beat it without mercenaries.
    Looking for 600 coins daily and 300-600k damage against T7 rancor. 7 spots available. Friendly guild.
    We have a good group, we just need a bit more damage.
    We're level 80.