Protection was to stop one-shots, Nerfed mods still let Rey one-shot kill

I ran into, of course, a Gear 10 Rey, who with her max mods can still one shot my QGJ with full protection on her first turn.

How can this be?

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    magic-trick.jpg
  • Options
    Don't kid yourself. The Protection concept was implemented to increase GW difficulty by making healers less effective. They've been trying to stop players from completing GW for a while now and finally succeeded simply by making the final nodes OP.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    You failed to disclose the gear/star/mod level of ur qgj. You claimed Rey 1shot him on first turn which means she doesn't have any OU/adv buff yet. I don't think a maxed Rey can 1shot a maxed qgj with her 2nd special with no buffs.
  • Options
    My QGJ is lvl 78, Gear 8. But regardless, that's a serious hit. They have 5 star health mods on her. But this should not happen.
    How are we supposed to defeat GW when we can't even defeat 1 node.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    My QGJ is lvl 78, Gear 8. But regardless, that's a serious hit. They have 5 star health mods on her. But this should not happen.
    How are we supposed to defeat GW when we can't even defeat 1 node.

magic3.jpg
  • Options
    It isnt just Rey. Had a FOTP wipe out my fukky geared lvl 80 AA today. Yes he had damage up from QGJ but still
  • Options
    Is your QGJ modes? That might solve it. Im on an old server and until recently always finished in the top 5 at payout. My QGJ does not get one shotted by the fully moded rays bc I have him moded