Credit cost increase for abilities upgrades?

Did they quietly bump these up?! Another credit grab...

Replies

• Options
    B) not sure. But i realised the same today. And thinking about it i came to the conclusion: i never looked at the credits needed for upgrading your abilities. But now that we are all bankrupt you do notice it. Couldn´t upgarde one of my new Jawas to Ability "3", because i was at 282 credits :*
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    yeah, level 7 is 80000 now?! Whaaaat?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing has changed on my end...
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Some abilities have always cost more (e.g., 80.4k for specials) than others (43.8k for basics). I'm not sure why.
  • Options
    Do we have any list of required credits to upgrade Basic, Unique, Leader, Special abilities from level 1-8 ?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    No, they don’t quietly make changes regarding resources without informing us beforehand
  • Options
    I mean where I can get that info ? like as mentioned above for level 7 it requires 80000 credits, so how much for 1-8 levels for all type of abilities ?
  • Options
    I remember some abilities did cost 80k, I don't look at these prices though.
  • Options
    ok, let me ask question in different manner, how much credits are required for one ability material ? like Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, Omega, and Zeta ? I have following materials required for ability upgrades, so is there any credits requirement i can deduce from this ?3gra8wyvu56n.png
  • Options
    The confusion as to your question comes from the fact that you necroed a thread from 2016. Don't do that.
  • Options
    sorry, but thought of using same post and my question was related.