Newbie Team Help!

exshot04
15 posts Member
edited January 2016
I'm a little stuck on deciding on what to do as my second team. If you guys can please give me ideas on who to setup..Team;

Main:
Sid lvl 48 4* Gear 6
Lumi lvl 48 4* Gear 6
Bariss lvl 48 4* Gear 6
Geonosian Soldier lvl 48 3* Gear 6 (Farming in Cantina for 4*)
Poe Lvl 48 3* Gear 6

Extra
Datcha Lvl 48 4* Gear 5
Chewie lvl 46 4* Gear 5
Talia Lvl 45 4* Gear 5
JC Lvl 48 3* Gear 5
Asajj Lvl 48 4* Gear 3
Jawa 45 3* Gear Gear 5
Ahsoka Lvl 46 3* Gear 3
First Order Storm lvl 46 2* Gear 5
Nightsister In lvl 43 3* Gear 2
Ewok lvl 36 1* Gear 3
Royal Guard lvl 40 1* Gear 3
Snowtrooper lvl 34 1* Gear 2
Clone lvl 30 1* Gear 2
IG 86 lvl 16 1* Gear 1
Teebo lvl 2 1* Gear 1
Daka Shards 60/80
Dooku Shards 25/50 - I've farmed him for 2 weeks and only 25 shards...

I'm kind of Leaning towards Chewie, Datcha, Talia, JC and Ahoska? I'll have Daka soon and might be adding her to this team or should i consider adding to the Main?

Thanks guys!

Replies

• Options
    Ideally drop bariss when you have daka but you need to star up poe. Daka need 6* to be viable.

I guess train asajj once you done with sid to replace bariss.

After poe at least 6*, go back to your nightsister's team.
  • Options
    As your main team is not complete I would recommend focusing on them. I would suggest getting your main Arena heroes to at least 6* if not 7*. So...

Sid - Arena
    Lumi - GW
    GS - Cantina Battle
    Poe - Cantina Shipment

Bariss while not the best will do a decent job while you work on the other 4 members of the group.

Listed for your second team, Chewie is considered weak end game and since you already are working Poe I would consider him redundant. I use mine semi geared and leveled for GW meat shield. I don't have experience with Datcha. Talia is decent at 7*. not very powerful, but is only other DS healer besides Daka. JC is decent, but also mainly useful for healing for GW versus Arena. Ashoka is looked down on by many. I have her at 6* full gear and do not use her in Arena. She is good in GW for self heal and potential group heal, but is a little squishy and does less damage compared to other options.

As noted you have the makings of a Nightsister team. Really depends on what you want your team to look like.
  • Options
    Ideally drop bariss when you have daka but you need to star up poe. Daka need 6* to be viable.

I guess train asajj once you done with sid to replace bariss.

After poe at least 6*, go back to your nightsister's team.

Hopefully, i'll level up Lumi soon to 5*. Got it Ty!

• Options
    Render wrote: »
    As your main team is not complete I would recommend focusing on them. I would suggest getting your main Arena heroes to at least 6* if not 7*. So...

Sid - Arena
    Lumi - GW
    GS - Cantina Battle
    Poe - Cantina Shipment

Bariss while not the best will do a decent job while you work on the other 4 members of the group.

Listed for your second team, Chewie is considered weak end game and since you already are working Poe I would consider him redundant. I use mine semi geared and leveled for GW meat shield. I don't have experience with Datcha. Talia is decent at 7*. not very powerful, but is only other DS healer besides Daka. JC is decent, but also mainly useful for healing for GW versus Arena. Ashoka is looked down on by many. I have her at 6* full gear and do not use her in Arena. She is good in GW for self heal and potential group heal, but is a little squishy and does less damage compared to other options.

As noted you have the makings of a Nightsister team. Really depends on what you want your team to look like.

I currently have my main team Gear 6 and will start working on the Nightsister team for there gear. I have a few more days to go for Daka and than it should be all Poe.

Thank you.