Best toon Ai

Mullato
2582 posts Member
Which toon has the best Ai while on defense? Including rng and strategy.

I haven't went against many of the newer chromiums (cody, Rex, Sunfac etc)...so out of the toons I've seen I gotta say..

*Dooku - always gets stuns and max multi-attacks. I've also noticed he plays smart. If he counters my GS with 2 attacks, he fills his TM then uses his next 2 attacks on GS again. Resulting in a chunk of damage.

*Leia - rng queen, always stealthed, always triple tap. Always crit buffed.

*Savage Ai plays him well, he uses his special only when necessary, and he is overall a good on defense imo.

--- Special mention

*Yoda - aggravating to me everytime I see him. Always has foresight, constant turns, long ahh animations, and just plain annoying.

*Fives - rng God, 100% counter, always lives, does his job.

*Sidious - might just be me, but rng king right here. I hardly ever had a jedi land an attack on him. 35% rite??? Also when I use yoda he has never hit him lol. Hidden attribute?

Who do you think

Replies

• wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    Toons with limited and straightforward abilities. Any toon that is "technical," has many abilities (especially if they require any sort of strategy to make them effective) are played horribly.
  • Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'd remove Fives from the list. When he is alone, he will attempt his ability that calls for an ally assist.

I'd agree with dooku but only if he targeted jedi.

Savage has one of the best ai moves.

Vader also has decent ai. He will throw his saver at people who have negative effects. I've also notice him throw it when he has a good chance to ko, resulting in him attacking again.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma - nearly 100% bonus proc as a lead.

Ben - always blocks the whole team + dodges minimum 75% of the time.

Hk47 - always double attacking after MM - always crits. (followed by 88's 100% ability block+crit).

Every toon has boosted RNG in AI's hands. Very frustrating, but very true.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    kejmo wrote: »
    Every toon has boosted RNG in AI's hands. Very frustrating, but very true.

Would you mind removing this? It's a ToS violation, and I'd hate to see this guy's thread get closed/deleted, or you get a warning or more for it.

FYI: I'm not a mod, I'm making a request, not giving you an order.
  • Options
    Whichever toon has the simplest utility will work best with the AI. Go ask Asaaj. If she isn't using her dispel on a lone buffed enemy toon she is still trying to heal injured teammates. That's been going on since January if I recall correctly.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    Five the most fearsome opponent on the GW
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Havent seen Jawa Engineer do something wrong when played by the AI. I dont encounter him alot, so i could be wrong.
    edit: AI doesnt play yoda well. I'm also not sure why fives and sidious are RNG gods. maybe i dont understand what this thread is about.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Rey. The AI opens with double whack. After that, it's all damage and foresight
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rey. The AI opens with double whack. After that, it's all damage and foresight

I'd agree with this. Straight offense. No frills.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....