Spare change millord

Mullato
2582 posts Member
I am asking that GW reward 1million credits or double the current reward.

*GW is our main source of credits, anything else that rewards credits doesn't give enough to matter.

* It currently takes around 2 weeks to bring a toon from lvl 1, to 7* lvl 80. That's including farming all 320 shards beforehand

* GW can be extremely difficult at times, anything under a million credits doesn't amount to the effort of doing it

* One GW run, completed, should give you enough credits atleast to promote a toon to 7* from 6* . I don't see why not?

If you don't want to increase the credit reward from GW, then either

-cut the nodes down the half (6)
-allow the ability to do a second run (refresh?) Each day

I Dont understand why you want to put our only way to grind credits behind a rather difficult test of survival.

The way I see it is,
1. you make it obvious we need a decent roster to be able to complete GW, OK.
2. To form a decent roster we need credits, credits to do every single thing for our toon.
3. As of now if we aren't able to complete GW, up to node 6. We would be getting around 250-300k credits
4. The solution would be to invest in a toon that may help me complete GW. 5.By saving that every day, it would take me 4 days just to promote a toon to 7*, and that's from 6. Not counting the levels. That's a good week or 2 after you take weeks farming the shards.

That is redundant, and doesn't make sense.
Why is GW our credit income?
Why does every single thing to improve a toon cost credits?

This game revolves around credits, but credits are the hardest thing to obtain. If I spend my time collecting shards, I shouldnt need to pay the game any credits to promote the toon. That's clearly a ploy used to slow us down, becuz I see no other purpose it should serve.

" I just won these training droids by defeating boba fett in challenges, but i can't apply them to my toons without paying credits to [GAME?]"
^^^ How does that make any sense???

Here are a couple of things that would make sense and also everyone happy

1.Make something else our credit income (another table?)

2 increase/double the credit rewards on GW

3.Increase arena credit payoutscore by moving a decimal. (1st place 50k ->500k etc.)

4.Change the current toon system to not incorporate the need for credits (leveling, adding gear, mods, promoting).

5. Allow use to refresh GW once or twice a day for more runs.

6. Leave current credit reward the same on GW, but half it into 6 nodes. So we don't feel like we're forced into a long boring tiresome loop of the same squads for little compensation.

I hope I have went on and on enough for you people to listen. It's not hard to do any of the things I suggested. Unless you enjoy to make people dislike certain aspects of your game. Credits are dumb and we all know it. Crystals are currensy, we don't need 2.

*cry cry whine complain cry cry* also I'm p2p I've spent 26 million bucks on this game if it makes you take my opinions any better.

Replies

• Options
    You the real MVP... :'(
    Please CG, I'm too broke! I can't even afford mods! I have 200 credits to my name.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    PS. ohhh yeah, I almost forgot!!!!!!!!!

mods

Another new thing to upgrade our toons that cost absurd amounts of.. .wait for it. ........credits
  • Options
    This is all true why is our main source of currency a super hard mode which almost no one finishes and gives us 500k. They should really fix GW make it super easy like it was before or make the rewards actually good!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    This is all true why is our main source of currency a super hard mode which almost no one finishes and gives us 500k. They should really fix GW make it super easy like it was before or make the rewards actually good!

Exactly. It is the only thing in-game , that most of us don't need to farm toons from anymore, we only do it for credits.
  • Options
    Bro I feel like if we complain ALOT more they'll eventually cave. Like how in the world am I supposed to do any of the mod challenges when it takes me two weeks to level up one toon. This is a game problem that affects every player.

And credit packs aren't even the solution because they're so freakin awful. I wish we could all band together and make like 6 threads about the credit crunch and keep it on the front page lol. I'm over here trying to make a first order team, for the offense mod challenge, at this rate I should have them all geared up by the time the next movie comes out.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Credit crunch shouldnt exist because credits shouldn't exist. They serve no purpose other than toon upgrading. Wow you can buy 5 low lvl gear in shipments. Is that really it?? Clearly crystals are the currency.

If credits are still going to be used and taken seriously then allow them to:
    -Refresh timers and energy
    -Buy character shards
    -Buy good gear

If credits don't do any of that then it's useless and unnecessary. Pretty obvious it's only there to slow us down (for no reason, like shards and gear aren't hard enough to farm)
  • B_One
    303 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    I think I've finally solved the credit crunch!

Fun fact- Did you know that you can sell a 2* mod for 2,100 credits?

Shout out to Jesse for the groundbreaking discovery and advice. If it weren't for you, I'd be credit poor right now.

Since I started selling my 2* mods, I now have every character at 7* lvl 80 max gear and mods.

Jesse > Rey
  • Options
    Hahahaha +1
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    I think I've finally solved the credit crunch!

Fun fact- Did you know that you can sell a 2* mod for 2,100 credits?

A fun little strategy I've been using is to buy a couple of energy refreshes, farm mods,
    receive 1 or 2 from low drop rate (all you will need) , spend lots of credits to upgrade it to max ( don't worry you will make them back). Then finally sell it for maximum profit. (Up to 3k) I've made about negative 2 million credits so far !
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    Options
    +1 credis credits credits!!!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't take perfect vision to see that we obviously need 1m credits as GW reward

Who wants to campaign with me? Start chanting the hash tag in every post you make.

#1mCreditGWreward!
    Or
    #WakeUpDudesWeClearlyNeedMoreCredits
    Or
    #AntiCredits2016
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

[sarcasm] Just buy a vault, why don't you? [/sarcasm]
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »

I will have you know that I've bought millions of vaults before. I am p2p I have no problem dropping a few million on this game every now and then.

I bet that shut you up didn't it, you f2p pleb. Everyone takes p2p folks opinions and suggestions more seriously. Maybe you should learn the ropes around here.
  • Options

I will have you know that I've bought millions of vaults before. I am p2p I have no problem dropping a few million on this game every now and then.

I bet that shut you up didn't it, you f2p pleb. Everyone takes p2p folks opinions and suggestions more seriously. Maybe you should learn the ropes around here.

Millions of vaults?
    Exaggerate much?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Monobrow wrote: »

Millions of vaults?
    Exaggerate much?

he fakes being p2p because hte thinks his suggestion would be taken more seriously ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • EkoDroid
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Credits aren't the problem, cost of goods are too high of a price.

I was shocked when I had to pay a cool mill for my first 7 star promotion for example.. didn't realize it at the time, and didn't have it, which made me pretty annoyed, but I like the game so I rolled with it. However being "used" to the price doesn't mean it is anywhere near reasonable, or fair, or even balanced.

Throwing credits at the problem doesn't fix the problem. The problem is the mentality of Capitol Games to have a way to make more money with each update as the main priority of the update. How mods help us have fun, and improve the game play is obviously second, they thought the first OP mods where a good move when released! Don't forget that, they were planned to be that way originally, and that bugs the who outta me!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    The point is, if the cost of credits is going to remain this high, then we need to be able to earn more credits. It would cancel out high cost with high earnings.

I would much rather credits not exist tho.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    As much as I believe this is reasonable beyond doubt to earn 1 million from GW because of the effort it takes to complete as well as the rising costs of leveling everything in game, sad to say I think their response would be: credit packs are available to purchase.
  • Bigslow
    104 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1000
  • Options
    + 1,000,000...
  • Options
    Unless EA could make money off fixing the credit crunch it will never be solved. Just spend wisely from now on
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    A really easy solution to the credit crunch that would help both P2P and F2P (and the EA bottom line) would be to massively increase the credits given out from the crystal purchases. As it stands it costs about 100 crystals for 100k credits which is absurd value given how much real cash crystals cost.

If they increased the value of the credit purchases then P2P would spend more on them, and F2P could save up their arena crystals to spend and help with the credit crunch.

As it stands only the rich or the desperate would spend on the credit packs.
  • Options
    Yeh. you find training droids and then need to power them up with credits? How does that work. One or the other, not both....