How to satisfy both parties

Mods are a very hot topic right now and the community is very divided. For anything not called potency and speed, they are not worth it at all.

How about keeping the meh stats we have right now, but reverting the set bonuses. People who thought mods were op are happy and people who think mods were nerfed into the ground are happy. Everyone wins! (For the most part)

What do you guys think?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Options
    That is not a bad idea at all.

I would be perfectly content if they just reverted the drop rate and lvl cost. Go ahead and leave the nerfs.
  • Manowar
    288 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe a bit simplistic but it might be worth a look from the devs. This would increase the gap between F2P and P2P though, since most people cannot complete the different types of mod challenges.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    This is a good idea, but it doesn't alleviate the fact that the mods were nerfed unevenly, making speed trump everything else. Any other mod you can use in that slot simply makes the character worse, rather than different. Percentages are bad for balance and customization as well.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    For anything not called potency and speed, they are not worth it at all.
    Interesting. Whale on the other thread is requesting a refund because the potency mods he farmed are now "completely worthless."

I haven't "won" any potency mods yet, on my scratch tickets. Only one crappy speed mod, which I'm putting to good use. They seem pretty good.

I think all the other mods are useful for the time being. In the meaning that if you DON'T use them, you will drop about 20 to 100 ranks in arena.

Maybe one day I'll have a complete set of speed mods, but lots of people will use the other stats as they progress to the ultimate-uber-modset-to-rule-them-all.
  • Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    For anything not called potency and speed, they are not worth it at all.
    Interesting. Whale on the other thread is requesting a refund because the potency mods he farmed are now "completely worthless."

I haven't "won" any potency mods yet, on my scratch tickets. Only one **** speed mod, which I'm putting to good use. They seem pretty good.

I think all the other mods are useful for the time being. In the meaning that if you DON'T use them, you will drop about 20 to 100 ranks in arena.

Maybe one day I'll have a complete set of speed mods, but lots of people will use the other stats as they progress to the ultimate-uber-modset-to-rule-them-all.

Arena 200-400 is the most fun imo
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Mods are a very hot topic right now and the community is very divided. For anything not called potency and speed, they are not worth it at all.

How about keeping the meh stats we have right now, but reverting the set bonuses. People who thought mods were op are happy and people who think mods were nerfed into the ground are happy. Everyone wins! (For the most part)

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

I think eliminating credits to upgrade them, have them upgrade by XP, and setting the drop rates back to 100% would solve everything