Droid team bug

nords21
35 posts Member
I faced a droid team 3x tonight. The team make up is HK (L), Jawa Eng, B2 droid, IG-88 and IG-86. My team is Anakin (L), Sun fac, ST han, Aayala and Princess Leia.

The issue, my PL has a speed of 190... the fastest person on the board. His IG-86 has a speed of 132. His IG-86 goes first every time. As a matter of fact my entire team except for ST Han is faster than everyone on his team, but I have 2-3 dead before a single character of mine gets a turn.

How is it possible that my PL doesnt go first. And my Aayala that has speed buffed to 150 doesnt go second? I get that HKs lead allows TM on crit, but they should even go first. I should have several characters going before them (except for B2 if I attack others).

Is this a bug? I cant see any way in which IG-86 gains over 60 speed in order to go first.

Replies

• nords21
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I just saw. His jawa Engineer has speed 186 and is using ability to give all allies 45% TM. But he is still slower than my PL.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Jawa Engineer easily can get over 190 speed, base, without mods. He gets an additional 10 speed for each droid ally. So now he's way over 230. Then he fires his special that gives each droid ally 45% turn meter.

The droids have to reach only 55% turn meter before your toons hit 100%.
  • nords21
    35 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Jawa Engineer easily can get over 190 speed, base, without mods. He gets an additional 10 speed for each droid ally. So now he's way over 230. Then he fires his special that gives each droid ally 45% turn meter.

The droids have to reach only 55% turn meter before your toons hit 100%.

I didnt see his ability for 10 speed per droid/jawa ally. makes much sense now. Wow, OP! Given that the whole team crits like crazy and HK gives TM on crit. They are very squishy, but when you lose half the team before you have a turn...