After making my sid 7 stars, who should i start collecting at arena?

denkomiankovic
3 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hey guyz! I made my Sidious 7stars so i need to spend my points from arena on a new character? Who should it be?

And i use sid7-lumi5-ctfives4-consular5-bobafett5 as team also have 4star phasma,luke,chewy,thalia any suggestions about my team? And who do u think i should use as leader? (I use boba at arena, lumi at GW)

Thanks

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I have been having good luck with Sid/lumi/Luke/Poe and a either JC/fives/ig-86. I am kinda leaning towards hk-47 or ig-88 in arena now since I think a droid team looks fun.
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I made my Sid 7* a couple of days before, I was thinking on get IG-88 but I'll save my arena points, maybe they add something new in the upcoming update.
    925-327-551
  • Options
    IG-88 is a great Area of effect damage but generally needs to be protected by a taunter. Han is considered godly by many but I prefer Poe. There's a few others that have a niche aka ventriss and oppress but Ild vote for IG-88 or Han.
  • Options
    I saved up 6k tokens if they will add someone new, but now farming Asajj just because being TOP20 regularly wont allow me to easily spend these points, Im f2p And Id rather refresh energy than shipments
  • Options
    It's pretty tough to choose one guy to run with, especially in Squad Arena since there are so many attractive characters to farm there. All I can say is there are a few I'd take a look at....
    • Asajj Ventress
    • IG-88
    • HK-47
    • Savage Opress
    The beauty of you selecting Sidious first was that he is a great Leader character and he can make all character types shine. You'll have to decide what type of team you want synergy-wise but you have great options.

In my case, I chose Asajj and IG-88 and have both of them unlocked. After they are at 7*, I'll probably open up HK-47 next since I also have IG-86
  • Options
    Im just hoarding credits for now got 13K credits atm.I am hoping they will release someone good in the next update
  • Options
    Han
  • Options
    Maaan, first order tie fighter pilot dealt 7500damage in arena a minute ago (with buff of phasma)

Thanks for comments bros
  • Options
    I went with Han because has great synergy with Phasma who is my leader. Was thinkibg of IG88 after I get han to 7* because of how hard his aoe hits.
  • Options
    Im farming 88....But you really need Poe with him..Chewie doesn't work at high levels, and 88 is too squishy with all the high damage toons you'll run into. If you use his aoe against a counter attack team kiss him goodbye. But his primary can do so much damage he is still worth the farm, especially if you combine him with toons that can aoe a lot of dots(and survive the counter attacks).
  • Options
    If you want to plan ahead Ventress. They will fix her. And her buff removal and dependable damage will make her very valuable.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    I finished 7th star on Sid and I do not know what to do with next arena tokens. Now I do not see any char in the shop , which seems fine. I think I will collect tokens and maybe I will continue collect Sid's shards for exchange in new future shards exchange shop ? Else I will stay with tokens ...