Dispelling Foresight

JJWZP5
440 posts Member
Can we please have AI fixed so that it doesn't use characters dispell to eliminate foresight when any other attack would do?

I know there are many other concerns to address, but this would also greatly improve the functionality of the game and make arena matches more of a challenge.

Replies

• ArrrTwo
    11 posts Member
    Options
    how about you fight your own battles instead of auto. lazy bum.
  • Options
    But if you make it more a challenge people will complain it is too hard now,lol.

In seriousness it is very silly they do this, wasted move. Just like teebos leader triggering actually knocking him out og it. Two popular characters bugged without a fix, yet something that starts with m ends in s was fixed 3 times.

Bottom line is Q is a F2P character as is Teebo. It is not helpful to their bottom line to fix them, so therefore it is not a priority at all.

Look at Dodge while stunned. People outcrying on it for months, but not a piece of the game that generates revenue. Mods however drew and suck money to those crazy enough to still spend here. Therefore they were fixed multiple times in days.

I would put an early to mid fall time table on Q or Teebo fixes. A throw in on a future update to try to deflect.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    I agree they should tweak the ai to not dispel foresight. It matters on defense in arena.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    I agree they should tweak the ai to not dispel foresight. It matters on defense in arena.

This. Rey will almost always go before QGJ and hit Leverage. QGJ will ALWAYS use Humbling Blow to dispel foresight thus not having it for taunts. When you see Sun Fac complete with RG / Saint Han to compliment, it's crucial on defense to have this. Throw in an Old Ben Mind Tricks and you have to try to weather the storm.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    ArrrTwo wrote: »

?? The team you leave in on defense either does or does not hold your rank.... If your dispeller is not using it on something important when on defense then you drop more ranks. Has nothing to do with auto
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    But if you make it more a challenge people will complain it is too hard now,lol.

In seriousness it is very silly they do this, wasted move. Just like teebos leader triggering actually knocking him out og it. Two popular characters bugged without a fix, yet something that starts with m ends in s was fixed 3 times.

Bottom line is Q is a F2P character as is Teebo. It is not helpful to their bottom line to fix them, so therefore it is not a priority at all.

Look at Dodge while stunned. People outcrying on it for months, but not a piece of the game that generates revenue. Mods however drew and suck money to those crazy enough to still spend here. Therefore they were fixed multiple times in days.

I would put an early to mid fall time table on Q or Teebo fixes. A throw in on a future update to try to deflect.

Lol I spent a while trying to figure out what character starts with an m and ends with an s only to realize that you weren't talking about a character.

Yea, I guess the fix wouldn't make them more money, and wasted dispels don't necessarily break the game. But, certainly AI dispelling foresight isn't wai, right?
  • Options

He's talking about on defense. Characters like QGJ and Echo are poorly played by the AI on defense.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options

Actually, while I think this is a good point-- now that I think about it-- they did release a lot of changes in the new update that weren't directly geared at making them more money.

For instance, they changed the guild interface, added guild exchange, fixed dodge while stunned ect.

So maybe there is still hope that they'll give attention to fixes like this in the near future.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options

He's talking about on defense. Characters like QGJ and Echo are poorly played by the AI on defense.

Thanks for backing me up Jay.

And @ArrrTwo, there's no reason to be rude.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    JJWZP5 wrote: »

that would be such a huge AI change. Honestly I could care less if they wrote the AI to only use it when Taunt is present. I'd rather QGJ and Echo not use that ability at all than waste it on Foresight or Tenacity, etc.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    JJWZP5 wrote: »

that would be such a huge AI change. Honestly I could care less if they wrote the AI to only use it when Taunt is present. I'd rather QGJ and Echo not use that ability at all than waste it on Foresight or Tenacity, etc.

Yea, only using dispell on taunt would be better than using it on everything including foresight.

Honestly, I don't know whether it would be easier to change it to just dispell taunt or to never dispelling foresight. Either way would be an improvement tho
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    The benefit of QGJ using disspell on my Rey's forsight isnt worth the downside of my QGJ doing exactly the same thing on defence.
    Save water, drink champagne!