Mod Challenges - No Love for Nightsisters

Steve7
31 posts Member
The only obvious group omission from Mod Challenges that I see (with at least 5 regularly accessible/non-premium characters) are Nightsisters. Why no love for them? Why not make them the Health Challenge instead of all characters?

Clones and Droids are inaccessible for a full 5 squad for F2P. Ewoks, Tuskin, Sith, Geo only have 4 characters.

Why no Nightsisters?

Replies

• Options
    Steve7 wrote: »
    The only obvious group omission from Mod Challenges that I see (with at least 5 regularly accessible/non-premium characters) are Nightsisters. Why no love for them? Why not make them the Health Challenge instead of all characters?

Clones and Droids are inaccessible for a full 5 squad for F2P. Ewoks, Tuskin, Sith, Geo only have 4 characters.

Why no Nightsisters?

Agree. Would be nice if they added a 5th for each that you mentioned and then had two sets of factions able to play each challenge.

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options

Why no Nightsisters?

I wonder this myself....they usually never pop up as need to have in events. That's sad too. They have all "solid" kits when they are together.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Steve7
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I like the only 1 faction per, fine with that. But find it odd Ventress, Talia and Daka were left out of the party when they had enough to qualify
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    Options
    But there's a jawa challenge. ...with only 3 jawa that any one person could have , when it came out. these guys are so @%÷ backwards...
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I like the only 1 faction per, fine with that. But find it odd Ventress, Talia and Daka were left out of the party when they had enough to qualify

They're always left out except for that all female event.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Nightsisters, Droids, Ewoks should be part of this.

Scoundrel is DBL dipped
    Empire is just bad
    Resistence is aside from Rey, arguably Poe, bad
    FO is so so

Droids the pack was killer value and easy to farm the main 3.

Ewoks are super popular

NS were, early on the synergy team people really tried for, one of them.

Why did they not make it Jawa/Droid
    Empire/Sith
    FO/Resistence would be cool

Pull scoundrels for NS

Rebel/Ewoks

Simply put money. You need to now invest in characters that are not good to get the mods. You want those potency mods? Dump into empire characters that are GW fodder and not arena viable. ECT on the rest. simply put it is how they plan to make more money.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fighton wrote: »
    But there's a jawa challenge. ...with only 3 jawa that any one person could have , when it came out. these guys are so @%÷ backwards...

This.

How is it that a faction of 3 is included (and one of those 3 just became available - and in guild shipments - so subject to RNG) while the faction of 5 is not?? Again.

This makes absolutely no sense...and so is, sadly, par for the course. :/

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This.

How is it that a faction of 3 is included (and one of those 3 just became available - and in guild shipments - so subject to RNG) while the faction of 5 is not?? Again.

Makes great sense $$$$$$ As you said, par for the course.
  • Steve7
    31 posts Member
    Options

This.

See, I'm fine with the Jawas. It made total sense to release two at the same time as content that requires them. Additionally, their anti-droid tendencies are good to develop prior to the next raid. No issue with this.

I would have rather seen Nightsisters than the big catch-all "all characters" for health mods
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Those that pay more, get more. Simple and honestly I don't have a problem with it. I spend a bit here and there on this game but not nearly as much as some who have full 7* rosters. I won't ever have some of the things this game has available and I'm cool with that and think it's fair.
  • Steve7
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Rizn wrote: »
    Those that pay more, get more. Simple and honestly I don't have a problem with it. I spend a bit here and there on this game but not nearly as much as some who have full 7* rosters. I won't ever have some of the things this game has available and I'm cool with that and think it's fair.

Totally agree. The point of my post is not to complain with what groups were chosen, but merely to address the one that was left out
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe there will be a Mother Talzin challenge sometime that required 5 nightsister characters. Mother Talzin would be an awesome addition to this game
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Shows you the state of the game right now....BTW I'm highly invested in this pos, so I'm not some bitter ftp that feel slighted...I'm a bitter whiney ptp sob lol
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    Options
    We haven't seen all the sets they have in store.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Totally agree. The point of my post is not to complain with what groups were chosen, but merely to address the one that was left out

I agree also that Nightsisters were screwed out of a challenge. I like my nightsisters and it makes more sense to have them since there are actually 5.
  • Options
    There is clear misuse of many factions in the challenges. Obviously all could be used in the 1st, but the rest of challenges should be exclusive to 2 factions. The choice of only 1 faction is really a money-grab decision which only further contributes to alienate to many of the fan-base.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Rizn wrote: »

I agree also that Nightsisters were screwed out of a challenge. I like my nightsisters and it makes more sense to have them since there are actually 5.
    Yep, nightsisters are the only faction without any event so far. Not even an omega battle FFS.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    to be honest, i dont mind. Mostly because Daka is the only nightsister i have in my roster >_<
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

This.

See, I'm fine with the Jawas. It made total sense to release two at the same time as content that requires them. Additionally, their anti-droid tendencies are good to develop prior to the next raid. No issue with this.

I would have rather seen Nightsisters than the big catch-all "all characters" for health mods

Would have been nice to give us that missing Ewok we need as well, rather than introducing another pay only clone.
This discussion has been closed.