New Raid Time Reset? When?

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
I recall seeing preliminary patch notes from a dev about various upcoming changes that included moving the raid reset time to match the time the raid was originally launched rather then the guild leaders reset time (or whatever current schedule it uses). I was really looking forward to this as right now waiting until 11 pm for me and even later for a lot of our guild is pretty meh. Any news on this? I thought for sure it would've been part of this last major patch.
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• Options
    My understanding was that it required a client update, so they were waiting for the next client update, and then it wasn't in it. So they must have not had time to deal with that, given all the other things they needed to fix with mods. I expect it to be soon, though, because they see it as a way to prevent people from doing things they don't want them to do with guild hopping.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I see more of a way for me to get more sleep without losing progress lol
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.