l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited January 2016
Luke (leader)
Rey
Poe
Lumi
Poggle

Any good? I figured Luke's passive synergizes really well with Rey and Poe and threw Poggle in, since I'm a fan of the 1 healer, 1 tank, 1 support, 2 attackers build.

I started working towards it last night - only have 3* Luke, 7* Lumi and 4* Poe at the moment.

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Most ppl u find on here are Luke haters. My Luke is 34/85 shards and 5*s and personally I love him. I haven't used or leveled his leader ability, but it might work well with Poe and especially Rey.
  • Options
    I feel like that 15% tenacity boost will make Poe extra nasty
  • Options
    Drich2323 wrote: »
    I feel like that 15% tenacity boost will make Poe extra nasty

Yeah, I believe its 45% tenacity once leveled up and also makes sure Rey has her Focused strikes activated :)
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Most ppl u find on here are Luke haters. My Luke is 34/85 shards and 5*s and personally I love him. I haven't used or leveled his leader ability, but it might work well with Poe and especially Rey.

Good to hear. He's usually the first target I try to take out, so I've always considered him a threat/ solid character. Yeah, I want to build a team around Rey, and Luke actually feels like the best leader fit for her and Poe.
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

Good to hear. He's usually the first target I try to take out, so I've always considered him a threat/ solid character. Yeah, I want to build a team around Rey, and Luke actually feels like the best leader fit for her and Poe.

I agree with this, once I finish getting Kylo to 6* I will probably go back to farming Luke. I got him to 4* early but he's under leveled and under geared for me at the moment, and I may change my mind and finish Kylo or GS first. There is a lot of synergy there to be sure though.
  • Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    l3end3r wrote: »

I agree with this, once I finish getting Kylo to 6* I will probably go back to farming Luke. I got him to 4* early but he's under leveled and under geared for me at the moment, and I may change my mind and finish Kylo or GS first. There is a lot of synergy there to be sure though.

How do you feel about Poggle and Lumi? Those are the picks in less sure about.
  • Options
    Poggle and Lumi are both really strong and are hard to go wrong with. They also are versatile and can fit in most teams even if they arent 100% ideal. Sometimes being 90% in 2 or 3 areas is better than absolute best for a single purpose.
  • Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Poggle and Lumi are both really strong and are hard to go wrong with. They also are versatile and can fit in most teams even if they arent 100% ideal. Sometimes being 90% in 2 or 3 areas is better than absolute best for a single purpose.

Okay cool. I guess I was thinking that Rey can generate offense up on her own and I don't have any droids, so maybe Phasma or a different support would be better. I also have 7* Sid and likely will have 7* IG 88 I could use instead of Lumi