Damage Over Time toon question.

SifuSteve
439 posts Member
edited July 2016
So the other day I was short on time so I just went with a random D team against the Rancor and every single hit seemed to leave a DoT on him.

I autoed the fight and wasn't really paying attention but at one point he had something like 10 DoTs on him and was haemorrhaging pretty heavily.

I know I'm the best person to answer this but who the hell did that? I can only assume it was a leader ability as there's no way Vader jacked himself up on **** and started spamming them out every 5 seconds...

Cheers in advance.
Steve
Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.

Replies

• Options
    Ig-88 lead would apply a Dot on every crit from anyone in your squad so he might be the culprit
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Funny you used Omega for IG88 Leader and don't knew what's going on.

Yes IG88 lead at Raids is not Bad, i try to save him after my first Droid Attack or if HK got eaten by the Rancor.
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ahh... Yes, I Omega'd his lead a long time ago, expecting him to command my droid B team but then realised Poggle was a better choice as I could put Sun Fac in and get the bonuses for him too. Kinda got used to that being my regular B team now.

Cheers guys.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    IG-88 lead with Droids and Vader can murder Rancor. Well, not actually murder but they can take a lot of health from him. IG-88 with IG-86, IG-100, B-2 and Vader could be fun combo to use.
  • Options
    Sub out B2 for my 7*GG (for raw.hitting power and TM reduction) and you've got a deal.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    It's almost not even worth it on t7 since dots deal so little damage :(
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's proven useful for later teams that take quick casualties. Usually they're dead after a couple of hits but as long as there's a tank in there that can survive for a while, even the weakest ones can still keep causing damage after they're dead.

I tried it today with my last team and made sure to have a tanked up Chewy in with them. He spent two turns getting battered as the sole survivor but there was over 10 DoTs that kept causing damage whilst he just bumped the turn meter down a bit and pretty much did nothing else. It was far from spectacular but it doubled what my last team normally achieves.