Guild Shipments Need to change

Vallik
163 posts Member
since mods have seen introduced i have see Jawa Engineer shards a total of 0 times

guild shipments need to change to be like gw and arena now that so many characters are available where all are available to purchase once per reset

at this rate its likely going to take me about 5 months to get jawa engineer

Replies

• Options
    yeah this one confuses me.. seems totally random who comes up. I did get lucky and get Rey twice in a row when I was on 90/100
  • Options
    +1
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    its becuz they added dengar .... hopefully the next char they add in they will add a new shard slot
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I feel ya. I was farming EE and then he just stopped showing up. So I figured I would farm Dengar too. That way I'll at least have a back up in case EE doesn't show.

That was 2 days ago and now neither one of them show up. But I do have Jawa Engineer in there all the time. Probably because I'm not farming him ya think?
  • Options
    I just got Dengar to 5 Star and I've bought every shard that shows up since he was released. I'm just not getting him too often. Strangely, ever since I 7 starred my Gamorrrean, he pops up all the time now...
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I totally agree, I have gotten 10 JE shards in the last 3 weeks. This terrible
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    Oh thank god, it's not only me. I never had enough points to buy them all when they appeared, now I have more than 4k points I can't spend. Want to get the last shards to 7*, before I buy gear.

Obviously they want us to spend credits to refresh.