lower GW opponent power? Is it possible?

I've completed GW for months, sometimes it was difficult, sometimes not. Since the mod update, not once. I managed to make it to node 11 the first few days, now I am getting stopped at 9 or 10 daily. I have 18 7*'s (not all maxed). I am in the 20's in arena every day, lowest placement for payout has been 10 (one time) and been all the way down to 6 once.

I have my arena team modded as much as I can with the credits I can generate which gets lower and lower every day it seems.

Is there some way to lower your GW opponent power? I am getting teams towards the end with 41-43000 power, I hover around 36k (just got to that yesterday). I'm running into teams that literally kill half my Team before I even get a swing..

Why increase the payout, yet turn up the difficulty so we end up earning less cause we can't finish it?

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I believe its based on what your max power has been in Arena, so changing your arena team will not effect GW
  • Options
    I was able to get a few mods updated right after the update, so at one point I was sitting at 38k'ish before they nerfed the mods down, I sure as hell hope that's not still valid as my highest power, cause I'd be doomed for a looooong time
  • Options
    If they had you at 38K power you would get a green geared low level team at Node 12.
  • Options
    If they had you at 38K power you would get a green geared low level team at Node 12.

the few times after the update I managed to get past node 11, and see node 12 only to realize it wasn't possible, maybe I was only 37k? (don't remember fully, but was much higher than the 35k I had previously)

Some days I can't get past node 10, after node 6 I am frequently getting well modded teams, and sometimes by 9, full on 5* modded ones, got stopped at 9 one day, 10 a few times, not even going to bother with 11 today, old Ben lead, sth, Rey, RG, qgj, funny, all mod 5 but Ben, how's that for a smack in the face lol.

Funny thing is, STH has become my nemesis, if you don't kill him first on a modded team, his turn meter gain after taunt is instant death from a modded team
  • R13D13
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I have been using a weaker team in arena for a couple weeks. No change so far. I'm just hoping EA loses
    my highest powered team value somewhere. I even thought about re-setting, and starting over.