Raids and Teebo

Using Android mobile device.

Steps:
1) Enter Raid Phase 1
2) Use Teebo as leader
3) Select Teebo's special ability to stealth for 3 turns.

At random times Teebo will lose his ability to stealth. Despite the passive leader ability and using the special ability Teebo remains unstealthed. We can document by seeing a "5" or "4" on the cool down meter for that special and teebo is not hidden.
Since it is set at 6 turns and usually teebo takes an immediate turn after using it, the expectation is a stealth attack (5), on the next stealth attack (4), next attack non attack (3) however on many occasion Teebo is forced to attack without stealth with a cooldown set at 5 or 4. We know the ability says "stealth for 3 turns" So not being stealthed with a CD of 5 or 4 indicates a bug.

Knowing that the Gamoreans have no buff removal, this is clearly not working as intended

It also seems to lose stealth immediately after a second global buff is added; example, Phasma advantage, Poggle offense up or yoda's tenacity +

As a secondary, we can see Stormtrooper Han also be affected by a similar bug when he loses his taunt showing a cooldown of 4 or more. Same scenarios.

2mr8z8k.jpg

Replies

• Options
    +1 Please fix this. Teebo has been broken too long.
  • Options
    Couple teebo with qgj Rex 5555 and Rey. Monster squad. Scored 6 mil with them last time.
    SWGOH call sign Sithkiller
  • Options
    I have noticed this too, also When teebo is stealthed his 100% turn meter reduction only works now and then, please fix this!
  • Options
    PC39 wrote: »
    I have noticed this too, also When teebo is stealthed his 100% turn meter reduction only works now and then, please fix this!

Yeah, it's almost like they resist it or something.
  • Options
    Teebo has been nerfed for months am quite sure they've given up on him or just don't care anymore. You can still solo ph1 with the right TM squad.
  • Options
    bump this is also affecting Leia's stealth... I just had her stealth stripped off of her a turn after I activated it. It seems as if when Teebo is the leader there is a check to see if they don't have stealth. It must be Stealth=0 then grant stealth then IF Stealth=Stealth THEN remove Stealth. Granted I'm simplifying the code but that's what it seems like from the layman with limited code exposure
  • Options
    Really make the game better for the player? Sadly this has not been there operating procedure on anything they nerfed Rey, nerfed Leia now nerfed Sid nerfed Teebo blah blah blah. It's all been said and they have done nothing except develop more ways to take the fool whales money so they can have the best this and that then nerf it so all the money they spent is worthless.