Han / Poe, when?!

mamba
100 posts Member
So I'm looking to level Han / Poe up but curious as to what * level before they are able to hang in arena?

Replies

• Options
    Poe: 4* with gear he's pretty usable if you aren't playing for top 10 (or if your server isn't super competitive)

Han: He doesn't, at least not right now. Armor and Resistance mitigation is a laughable stat right now, his MAXED health pool barely breaks 10k, his speed is one of the lowest, and he has no self heal/self defense buff.

Which is a shame, because his turn meter manipulation is the best in the game, on paper.
  • Options
    Aluxendr wrote: »
    Poe: 4* with gear he's pretty usable if you aren't playing for top 10 (or if your server isn't super competitive)

Han: He doesn't, at least not right now. Armor and Resistance mitigation is a laughable stat right now, his MAXED health pool barely breaks 10k, his speed is one of the lowest, and he has no self heal/self defense buff.

Which is a shame, because his turn meter manipulation is the best in the game, on paper.

And if I am aiming to remain in the top 10 what would Poe need to be?

Shame about Han ....
  • Options
    On my pvp shard poe at 6* is already common in the top 10. But it really depends on how new to the game you are and which shard you've been placed on.
  • Options
    On my server top is filled with 7* phasma but I have seen little of poe.