Fully upgraded 5-star mod - only 3 secondary stat boosts

I have a 5-star health mode (square type) that is fully upgraded (lv 15) on my QGJ. However, it only has three sub-stats, instead of the normal four. I believe the problem was created because I was upgrading it during the patch-storm that occured with the mods. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, is there any easy fix? It's a nice offense mod, so I'd hate to just abandon it.

Replies

• Options
    Bump for tech support.
  • Xhere
    80 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 5-star health mode (square type) that is fully upgraded (lv 15) on my QGJ. However, it only has three sub-stats, instead of the normal four. I believe the problem was created because I was upgrading it during the patch-storm that occured with the mods. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, is there any easy fix? It's a nice offense mod, so I'd hate to just abandon it.

Its because your 4th stat was stacked on top of a stat that was given alrdy. For example secondary stat is 5 speed and then another +3 speed is also given as your 4th.. making it seem 3 stats are shown but in reality you got a fully Mod.
  • Options
    Thanks; appreciate the help! I didn't even know that could happen.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Looks like @Xhere knows what's up. Glad the community is helping each other out!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.