Personal guild coins not going to guild bank

@EA_Jesse my personal guild contribution is at 600 for the day but is only showing up as 540 in the guild bank. I just did another 64 coins to build it up to 600 and it is not registering. This is an ongoing problem with several members in the guild. I've seen multiple screen shots of 600 personal and the guild bank is not reflecting this. We love to raid and are feeling ripped off due to this bug.

Replies

• Options
    Just did another 100 on personal contribution after my rest and the guilds reset and it showing a big fat 0 in the guild bank from me. I know I'm not the only one this is happening too. Can we please
  • Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    Options
    We're having issues as well. I'm not sure whether the problem is just the "Coins (Daily)" guild management report, or the actual bank itself.
  • Options
    I'm going to try to wait a little longer tonight after the guild reset and see if that helps. So far since the last refresh I've done 788 in hard mode battles, not to mention cantina and mods, and it's only showing my personal contribution to the guild bank as 500. Very strange?!?!?!
  • Options
    Same problems here. been stuck at 426 or so for the last 4-5 days. And i used at least 750 energy per day for 5 days. I hope its just a guild panel issue and not the actual amount the guild bank is receiving. maybe its something with the changes in the time the bank is receiving the pieces. Used to be 1am ...