This game is too hard, fix it!!!

Good afternoon Fellow Star Wars fans and players,

I started this thread to voice my concerns about a great number of unacceptable issues that I gave encountered since starting my journey with this game more than 13 days ago.

First off, I logged in and did my daily login on December 31 but I did not receive all of the bonuses for the month, unacceptable.

I spent time gathering as many characters as possible and now I have a great mixture of level 1-60 characters, some being FIVE stars (well, 2 are) and I cannot finish in the top 5 in arena each day and I can't beat every GW, unacceptable.

I never spent a dollar on crystal or packs or special bundles and I play upwards of 45 minutes a day while resting after work but I cannot defeat the entire game nor beat any teams with a Dooku equipped., unacceptable.

Bronzing cards have only given me four 4* characters and those are almost level 40 but I still have trouble in the Cantina trying to get that Kyle Ren, feels like I'll never get him, unacceptable.

Basically what I'm saying is that I shouldn't have to play hard or put much time and definitely any money into gaining headway and prestige in any and all aspects of this game and I feel I should be ranked in the top 5 of arena based on my casual dedication and fandom. Anything else is unacceptable.

To the devs please buff all characters on my account to at least level five with the grape kool-aid colored gear and all of my arena characters to 7* ASAP or I will probably have to quit because it's just too hard.

Thank you for understanding and for your swift attention to the matter.

Yours in battle (sim ticket battle*),

murton09

Replies

• Options
    You should threaten to refund the money you never spent.
  • Options
    If you quit, EA goes definitly broke, because they got one less not paying customer, so the should care about your threat!
  • Options
    As f2p I got quite a laugh out of this. 11/10 they should follow your advice :D
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    murton09 wrote: »
    Good afternoon Fellow Star Wars fans and players,

I started this thread to voice my concerns about a great number of unacceptable issues that I gave encountered since starting my journey with this game more than 13 days ago.

First off, I logged in and did my daily login on December 31 but I did not receive all of the bonuses for the month, unacceptable.

I spent time gathering as many characters as possible and now I have a great mixture of level 1-60 characters, some being FIVE stars (well, 2 are) and I cannot finish in the top 5 in arena each day and I can't beat every GW, unacceptable.

I never spent a dollar on crystal or packs or special bundles and I play upwards of 45 minutes a day while resting after work but I cannot defeat the entire game nor beat any teams with a Dooku equipped., unacceptable.

Bronzing cards have only given me four 4* characters and those are almost level 40 but I still have trouble in the Cantina trying to get that Kyle Ren, feels like I'll never get him, unacceptable.

Basically what I'm saying is that I shouldn't have to play hard or put much time and definitely any money into gaining headway and prestige in any and all aspects of this game and I feel I should be ranked in the top 5 of arena based on my casual dedication and fandom. Anything else is unacceptable.

To the devs please buff all characters on my account to at least level five with the grape kool-aid colored gear and all of my arena characters to 7* ASAP or I will probably have to quit because it's just too hard.

Thank you for understanding and for your swift attention to the matter.

Yours in battle (sim ticket battle*),

murton09

This is world problem. lol i know you are joking..

Good read lol..
  • Options
    You forgot a couple things.

If you can beat me you are clearly a hacker

I need updates now, and once I finish the added stuff I should have another update added. This should be done every time I finish all new content

I should be given all characters and when I try to farm a character shard, I should get 6 shards out of 3 attempts

CG should not make any money from this game, and they should continue to add things and lose money doing so, so I can enjoy myself.
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »

I need updates now, and once I finish the added stuff I should have another update added. This should be done every time I finish all new content

I should be given all characters and when I try to farm a character shard, I should get 6 shards out of 3 attempts

CG should not make any money from this game, and they should continue to add things and lose money doing so, so I can enjoy myself.

This guy... I like this guy.
  • Options
    did you say you ONLY got 4x 4 star from bronzium GIMME DAT LUCK SON.
  • Options
    Anything less than a 4* per day from bronziums is unacceptable
  • Options
    I respectfully disagree, i think that nothing should change except that i should have access to every character 7 star and maxed by simply just downloading the game. Not only that but i should never be able be beaten even if someone spent 5 thousand dollars on the game. What makes them so entitled to have a more powerfull team than me? I want to win!!.Are you listening ea? I want it now now now.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »

:D
  • Options
    XD
  • Options
    People even respond to this in a serious manner, I can only respect that since I can not :D
    This is one of the better troll posts I've read in a while. Especially the "unacceptable" part I enjoyed. Advice for OP, stop playing. Guess that's best for all of us.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    But... I can't stop and that's their fault for making me have no self control which is obviously. ..unacceptable.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ok stick around but I can't take it too seriously, sorry :p
    the unacceptable is something I'm gonna steal from you if thats ok haha
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    ;)
  • Options
    I think the game is to easy. It was hard at first but now it very easy. Stick with it trust me!
  • Options
    This the shade I was looking for
    Tru af
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Dude thanks for the laugh!