550 posts Member
edited August 2016
Close
Post edited by pnutbutter on

Replies

• Options
    Still recruiting a few more!
  • Options
    Come and join one of the best guilds in the game since the start, great group of players ready to help you in any way you might need!
  • Options
    If you're looking for an awesome Guild doing heroic raids this is it. We have a great bunch of guys, active Line chat, steady heroic raids. All around great place to hang out.
  • Options
    SyN is still recruiting. Looking for the right players to fit with in with an already great group. We are fairly diverse with members from both North America and Europe ( yes we had to endure endless soccer chat!). As an officer, I can say that decisions made on raiding or the guild in general are always made with fairness in mind. We have a dedicated group of officers with great opinions and insight and work very well together to help members of our guild advance in the game. As stated previously, we use line for communication and the chat is very lively. Lots of great info/strategies etc. also, a lot of humor. If you feel that SyN would be a great home for you, pm one of us (listed above) or reach out on Line.
  • Options
    Hi. Im T7 player,Slovakia/Europe,Lvl 80, 34 7* characters. 535-791-581 and looking for guild.Can I join?What time is your reset time?what time do you start raids? Thanks
  • Options
    Looking for a couple more! Come join a drama free, no favoritism - fair guild. Let's grow together!
  • Options
    Few more spots open.
  • Options
    Come join us if you want teamwork and a mature crowd!
  • Options
    Synergy is starting our raid today at 6pm est. If you're looking for a drama free guild and a great group-come join us. Please contact via PM or Line id's listed above
  • Options
    Few more spots open!
  • phbarsan
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm from Brazil, level 80, F2P, usually rank around 60 in arena (eventually above 50), and in my current guild I place 2nd or 3rd in tier V and 4th in tier VI.

thinking about doing heroic raids now. any spots open?

Edit: thanks to those who replied! I have already joined a guild.
    Post edited by phbarsan on
  • Options
    Need a couple more! Come join us! You will have a voice in our guild!
  • Options
    What is line?
  • Options
    Looking for one more!! We'll treat you fairly!
  • Options
    Bump =]
  • Options
    Welcome to our new members! Syn is happy to have you. We still have room so drop us a pm or join us on Line!
  • Options
    Any openings left? Im level 80 with 14 7*s. My ally code is 639-378-562.
  • Options
    Still looking for more... Mods update is really taking a toll on us
  • Options
    We have room ladies and gents! Fun, humorous, mature crowd in here. Come by and have fun living in Syn!
  • Options
    What is line?

Line is an app for messaging. It is free.
  • Options
    If you are interested, please PM us or contact us on Line. A few recruits have been bombarded with PMs from all sorts of guilds when they post in this thread. Thank you!
  • Options
    Invite when you are avail
  • Options
    I have to say that our new guys are thriving. It seems like they are having a good time and some worthwhile discussions on strategies and Star Wars lore. Come join us and Let's Thrive Together!
  • Options
    =]
  • Options
    Agreed pnutbutter. It's funny how injecting some new blood can kick start discussion. My Line chat blew up and i saw the banter was heavy on wanted "canon" star wars toons and upcoming strats/chars for the new raid. Glad the new guys have a sense of humor. It could have been awkward when i chastised a new member for actually wanting R2D2, but he got the joke! Anyways, we have room for a few more. If interested, please Pm us or hit us on Line. Come join the cool crowd!
  • Options
    Need a couple more who we can carry to t7 rewards. If you feel like your current guildmates aren't pulling their weight, come join us. We make sure everyone is contributing their daily 600!
  • Options
    =]
  • Options
    Come and get t7 rewards, no previous experience needed ;)
  • Tdoc
    7 posts Member
    Options
    254-869-875, I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Got one last slot! Let us know!