Still nothing?

Does your player base have to perform the virtual equivalent of storming the Bastille before you get that ignoring them is a bad idea?

Things you could have done that would have at least quelled people for a little bit:

Kept your Scoundrel clock on something besides the BARE MINIMUM

Run more Ewoks

Run more Empire

Brought back Jedi Challenges

Addressed people in a public statement sayin " We KNOW you are ****, we are weighing our BEST options to remedy this so it isn't an ongoing issue"

Tuned GW to match mods

Tuned UP credits in raids

Those are just a few easy things. I don't know if you know the atmosphere of a pre strike workplace, but it's something like this. Silent except for complaints, little optimism, people " just showing up". I'm gonna guess every guild chat is similar now, just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Heck don't believe me, I bet you dollars to donuts your receipts say the same thing.

Please don't wait for the new raid to fix this, otherwise you'll be releasing the newest and best Saturn after the bailouts.

Replies

• Options
    The silence from EA/CG is pretty much inexcusable. It is completely disrespectful to all players. It is especially contemptuous toward those who have spent any money on this game, regardless of how much, because they are the ones who pay the salaries of the CG team.

How difficult would it be to simply make a statement saying they hear the concerns and are looking at options? Even something as non-committal as that would be far better than ignoring us as customers. The history of businesses in general is littered with failed companies that refused to hear what their customers were saying or refused to provide a minimum of customer service. EA/CG is clearly failing in both.

• Options
    Well they may be right. This game was 24 in top grossing apps for Canada. It's now bounced back to 15.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Talking about the game as anything other than perfect is against the ToS. Inb4 delete.
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    Talking about the game as anything other than perfect is against the ToS. Inb4 delete.

Exactly

• Options
    Well they may be right. This game was 24 in top grossing apps for Canada. It's now bounced back to 15.

That's EA buying in-game items themselves to stay in the top of the charts.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options

Supposedly they dropped to 3.5* on the app store and purchased reviews to get back up to 4.5* as well.

• Options

Supposedly they dropped to 3.5* on the app store and purchased reviews to get back up to 4.5* as well.

Me

That

Ten foot pole

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @OzwaldEMandius
    @Trouserdeagle

6ZaIEIMv19s6I-a7aXD4M9ax2ajmWcQqS0DHDYfYwi4.png?w=1024&s=0020cff177b1cf557446da31725f0b55

Red bars are negative reviews, green bars are positive reviews.
  • Options
    I absolutely believe it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

This is sadly a very common practice for larger companies in the "review world" we live in. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @Nikoms565
    Oh i know it is a common practice. Just wish, for once, a company would show some backbone and not cater to buyouts. A lot of youtubers start out with honest and brutal reviews, then immediatly sell out when cash is put on their desk. I can't really blame them since that might be what they want to do for a living.

Me? I make enough money and dont care about offers like that. Money wouldn't change my reviews in the slightest. Just wish there were more people out there like that.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @Nikoms565
    Oh i know it is a common practice. Just wish, for once, a company would show some backbone and not cater to buyouts. A lot of youtubers start out with honest and brutal reviews, then immediatly sell out when cash is put on their desk. I can't really blame them since that might be what they want to do for a living.

Me? I make enough money and dont care about offers like that. Money wouldn't change my reviews in the slightest. Just wish there were more people out there like that.

Oh, you want integrity in reviews? Sadly, many current reviewers would have to look up the word - and even then, would have to shop for some, as many don't have it at all.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*