New characters

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Mother Talzin, Padme, other forms of Leia that are actually attainable.
  • Options
    dreamer05 wrote: »
    You can obtain Leia. It just takes forever to do so.
  • Options
    Nikkalise wrote: »
    Have to be lucky with those cards you get via the crystals. I ended up getting Rey the other day with just the 350 crystal one.
  • IG69
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Leader of Death Watch with that kick **** black curved lightsword.
    Rebels cast members.
    Clone wars era Yoda.
    Uncle Owen, when he dies his charred remains lay on battlefield for remained of battle and if Luke is on your team he is enraged and get a 25% bonus on attacks.
    A Rancor, because why not?
    R2D2, because he is the real hero of star wars!
  • Options
    IG69 wrote: »
    Rebels cast members.
    Clone wars era Yoda.
    Uncle Owen, when he dies his charred remains lay on battlefield for remained of battle and if Luke is on your team he is enraged and get a 25% bonus on attacks.
    Poor Uncle Owen lol. A rancor would be interesting. You should've said Aunt Beru too. If both are on the squad and Luke he enrages 50% lol.
  • Options
    Darth Jar Jar Binks for the WIN!
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Raenas
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I never saw the appeal in clone wars/rebels either haha

FYI Clone Wars is more violent than any of the movies. Just watch this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBy_jKlcFA
  • Options
    Darth Revan (can play for Light and Dark Side)
    Darth Malik
    Grevious
    Obviously Yoda and Jedi Master Luke..
    Mara Jade
    Ki Adi Mundi
    Rancor
    Imperial Walker
    Kyle Katarn
    Young Obi Wan
    Nom Anor

Most importantly: a character you can create/edit. A simple create a character.. choose between Jedi/Sith/Bounty Hunter/Scoundrel.. a couple different race/outfit/color options, a few options on abilities...
  • Options
    Lol Raenas, that's awesome. Also, if they only do canon characters how do we explain HK47? Is he actually in anything that's canon? I only know of him in KotOR.
  • Options
    I'd like to see some from the books like maybe Darth Vader's apprentice the hand (don't remember her name) and her and Luke's son
  • TavenRendar
    179 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

He said other forms of Leia other than the one that is in now.
  • Options

He said other forms of Leia other than the one that is in now.
    I went back and reread it. I must've skipped over the words other forms.
  • Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Lol Raenas, that's awesome. Also, if they only do canon characters how do we explain HK47? Is he actually in anything that's canon? I only know of him in KotOR.
    Now that you mention that I have no idea. I'm going to look it up now.
  • Options
    EU characters aren't going to happen people. I love them too, but it's not happening.
  • deathstalker
    93 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I think old republic stuff may possibly still be cannon, at least somewhat due to the Old Republic MMO that's still around and still releasing expansions. Pretty much everything else non-cannon ended production of new material.
  • Options

I think old republic stuff may possibly still be cannon, at least somewhat due to the Old Republic MMO that's still around and still releasing expansions. Pretty much everything else non-cannon ended production of new material.
    I had heard that they threw out The Old Republic mmo as well. If it still considered canon though than technically Revan could be a character since he appears in that game along with Satele Shan and Theron Shan.
  • Options
    If KotOR's not canon, than what's the explanation for HK47? Revan could potentially be the best character in the game.
  • Options

I had heard that they threw out The Old Republic mmo as well. If it still considered canon though than technically Revan could be a character since he appears in that game along with Satele Shan and Theron Shan.

I'm not sure I just know they're still releasing updates and expansions. The newest one Eternal Empire is amazingly cool.
  • deathstalker
    93 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yoda
    General Grevious
    Jedi Temple Guard (as a playable character)Please!!!!
    Jango Fett
    A Star Wars Rebels light side squad of Kanan, Zeb, Sabine, Ezra, Hera or maybe older Asoka
    A Star Wars Rebels dark side squad of the Sith Inquisitors and Imperials
    Some different bounty hunters like Bossk and Zuckuss the Gand bounty hunter from ESB, or Embo and Aurra Sing from CW
    A Black Watch Mandalorian with the Darth Maul Inspired Armor
    Bo Katan and Pre Viszla Madalorians
    Having a Mandalorian Squad, a Bounty Hunter Squad and Rebels squads would be cool
  • Options
    IG69 wrote: »
    Rebels cast members.
    Clone wars era Yoda.

Have you seen the trailer for the remainder of season 2 of rebels?
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyxPDEvo9U&ved=0ahUKEwil3cOW5K_KAhUG8j4KHWUUCoIQtwIIHTAA&usg=AFQjCNH1q3anGynAyKNxc5iG9A3qXnBsDg

Yoda, Darth Maul, Vader... It looks crazy!
  • Options
    Jar Jar binks ofc. He'd be super-op since other team would auto-suicide when they see him.
  • Options

Swtor and kotor is not officially canon.

BUT

1) They're set up 3,000 years ago so no one at disney's making much of a fuss.

2) they have a lot of popular characters like HK and Revan

3) some kotor first planets are cropping up on the Force Awakens galaxy map

So it's not officially oficially canon, and no one is oficially saying it's not canon is where it's at.

It could go eiher way. If the fan traction pulls through you might see Disney officially endorsing it. If not it will stay in Limbo.

Besides Bioware is EA and GoH is EA, so there's no reason for HK not to show up here.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kotor and SWtOR are officially not canon. They've outright said only the movies and two cartoons are officially canon. Disney has been borrowing some elements from legends to use within canon, thus making that specific thing canon. But that does not retroactively make where that concept/place/etc came from canon. It is still legends.....including this game. Which is why it's ok for hk47 to be in this game.

That being said SWtOR ruined Revan.
  • Options
    Mother Talzin, Mother Talzin and Mother Talzin.
    Hk47 is in this game and might be canon in near future :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Kotor and SWtOR are officially not canon. They've outright said only the movies and two cartoons are officially canon. Disney has been borrowing some elements from legends to use within canon, thus making that specific thing canon. But that does not retroactively make where that concept/place/etc came from canon. It is still legends.....including this game. Which is why it's ok for hk47 to be in this game.

I only know the SWTOR Revan. I bought both KOTORs when Steam had their sale at the end of the year. Need to play them still.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Dark Helmet
    Yogurt
    Lone Starr
    Barf
    Major a**hole
    Dot
    Princess vespa
    Pizza the hut

How many of you even know who these characters are?

Hey its kind of star wars so why not
    You're my hero.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

I only know the SWTOR Revan. I bought both KOTORs when Steam had their sale at the end of the year. Need to play them still.

KotOR is awesome all around. KotOR2 is very good but was rushed to release. SWtOR has great individual class stories, but the Revan storyline is horrible. They do such a disservice to the characters you come to love in KotoR1&2. Also SWtOR is an awful MMO in general.
  • Options
    Need a Trandoshan with healing powers. That'd be awesome.
  • Options

KotOR is awesome all around. KotOR2 is very good but was rushed to release. SWtOR has great individual class stories, but the Revan storyline is horrible. They do such a disservice to the characters you come to love in KotoR1&2. Also SWtOR is an awful MMO in general.
    Yeah the individual story lines are great but over all it has gone down the tubes.